SOMEONE HELP

heyy so i haven't went on here in so long but i got an email from ditch the label and I need s=to talk abt some things.So I am in 7th grade now and that girl (Devi) is in my middle school and shes threatend to jump me and everything so yesterday I wrote like a bunch of stuff in a discord message to her and it was about like 'i never said i wanted to fight and your terrible" stuff like that. LIke she was being rude to me and my friend and I don't let that shit slide. But THEN today at lunch she was screaming"I WIN I WIN WHERES KARRAH???" and she saw me and showed me a textmessage of her and my mom and she told me she told on me to my mother and stuff and my mom said "I will have a talk with her" and things like that and I don't feel safe. I just sent an email to my mom saying I'm sorry but I'm scared she told my dad. My friend told me "Tell her shes a pussy or if u want I will. If she told YOUR MOM then shes just a pussy" But I feel like thats my only friend who has rly helped me. Ik my otehr friend who Devi wasbothering too will help me too but I just don't know what to do. Please someone help me I want to hurt myself.

• Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, Karrah said:

heyy so i haven't went on here in so long but i got an email from ditch the label and I need s=to talk abt some things.So I am in 7th grade now and that girl (Devi) is in my middle school and shes threatend to jump me and everything so yesterday I wrote like a bunch of stuff in a discord message to her and it was about like 'i never said i wanted to fight and your terrible" stuff like that. LIke she was being rude to me and my friend and I don't let that shit slide. But THEN today at lunch she was screaming"I WIN I WIN WHERES KARRAH???" and she saw me and showed me a textmessage of her and my mom and she told me she told on me to my mother and stuff and my mom said "I will have a talk with her" and things like that and I don't feel safe. I just sent an email to my mom saying I'm sorry but I'm scared she told my dad. My friend told me "Tell her shes a pussy or if u want I will. If she told YOUR MOM then shes just a pussy" But I feel like thats my only friend who has rly helped me. Ik my otehr friend who Devi wasbothering too will help me too but I just don't know what to do. Please someone help me I want to hurt myself.

Heyy @Karrah, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I am sorry that you're going through such a tough time. I have messaged you on confidential support, here for you. 

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Staff-Account.png

• 1 month later...
  • Digital Mentor
12 hours ago, omni said:

hey sorry about that just leave that friend and take fucking payback

Heyy @omni, I have messaged you on CS

Staff-Account.png