OH MY GOD!!

Olivia05    

I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO TO A NF CONCERT!! Spotify sent me an email saying that since I listen to him a lot, I get a lower cost on tickets!!! IM SO EXCITED!!! Hopefully my mom lets me go!! But sadly I have to wait bc it’s in May…

5 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO TO A NF CONCERT!! Spotify sent me an email saying that since I listen to him a lot, I get a lower cost on tickets!!! IM SO EXCITED!!! Hopefully my mom lets me go!! But sadly I have to wait bc it’s in May…

0-0-0-0-0 If you go, do enjoy that! Sounds awesome!! Hopefully if you go, it'll be a good show :)

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

0-0-0-0-0 If you go, do enjoy that! Sounds awesome!! Hopefully if you go, it'll be a good show :)

FINGERS CROSSED!! But I have to fill it out in abt 5 1/2 hrs bc the opportunity ends at 10 pm…so I gotta ask my mom if I can go before hand and then pay tonight…or later idk yet…

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

FINGERS CROSSED!! But I have to fill it out in abt 5 1/2 hrs bc the opportunity ends at 10 pm…so I gotta ask my mom if I can go before hand and then pay tonight…or later idk yet…

oof, fun.  better ask soon!

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

oof, fun.  better ask soon!

Hopefully she says yes! I’ve wanted to go to an NF concert for FOREVER!!! But I never go bc I never know when he’s playing one and he’s doing a show in may-June and there’s one that’s like 2 1/2 hrs away…bad thing is it starts at 8 pm…I’m not gonna be getting any sleep that night…

• Digital Mentor
17 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Wow, that's so exciting. What did your mom say? Do you get to go??

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Wow, that's so exciting. What did your mom say? Do you get to go??

She said she”ll think about it but the offer went away so now they’re the actually prices now but they’re still pretty cheap so we might go, we might not…idk…

• Digital Mentor
53 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

She said she”ll think about it but the offer went away so now they’re the actually prices now but they’re still pretty cheap so we might go, we might not…idk…

I really hope you get to go!! 

Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Staff-Account.png

8 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I really hope you get to go!! 

Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

I REALLY DO TOO!! 200.gif

• Haha 1