Coming out to parents

Maya.G ย  ย 

• Digital Mentor
On 9/22/2023 at 7:33 PM, Maya.G said:

Hi guys! I'm bisexual and I don't know how to tell my parents because they will freak out. Any ideas?<3

Hi @Maya.G, huge big welcome to the community! This is a really welcoming and judgment free community and it's so great to have you hereย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ! I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. I give advice and support to those that reach out to us.ย 

Test Hello GIF by Pusheen

Thank you for letting us know what's going on for you. Coming out can be really scary and I'm so glad you found us. Please know that you are not alone and there are lots of others here who are in a similar situation to your own. We're here to support you and help you through this if you like. I noticed that you also posted a message in confidential support and that one of our other support mentorsย @Luieย has already replied to you there. Would you prefer to talk about it here or via confidential support? Whatever works best for you ๐Ÿ™‚.ย 

Staff-Account.png

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2023 at 11:33 AM, Maya.G said:

Hi guys! I'm bisexual and I don't know how to tell my parents because they will freak out. Any ideas?<3

live it or learn it or go for it