Jump to content

We're switching over to Community 3.0


Harper    

Recommended Posts

  • Ditch the Label Staff

Hello!

Today we are beginning our switch over to the new Community 3.0 look and feel. We are aware that there are still a number of bugs and our developers are currently working on getting them all fixed. If you do encounter an issue, we most likely already know about it and are currently working on a fix. We will open a thread next week to collect any additional bug reports.

Over the coming days, you may notice that your community look and feel changes spontaneously. Don't worry, this is just part of our testing process. You can switch back to the old theme by selecting 'Dark Mode' in the theme dropdown at the bottom of your page. Equally, if you'd like to activate Community 3.0, you can do so in the same theme dropdown in the page footer.

Once we're fully launched, I'll share a wider launch post here. For now, enjoy the preview!

Thanks so much for your patience.

- Harper 🥳

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Harper said:

Hello!

Today we are beginning our switch over to the new Community 3.0 look and feel. We are aware that there are still a number of bugs and our developers are currently working on getting them all fixed. If you do encounter an issue, we most likely already know about it and are currently working on a fix. We will open a thread next week to collect any additional bug reports.

Over the coming days, you may notice that your community look and feel changes spontaneously. Don't worry, this is just part of our testing process. You can switch back to the old theme by selecting 'Dark Mode' in the theme dropdown at the bottom of your page. Equally, if you'd like to activate Community 3.0, you can do so in the same theme dropdown in the page footer.

Once we're fully launched, I'll share a wider launch post here. For now, enjoy the preview!

Thanks so much for your patience.

- Harper 🥳

this may be a bug or not idk but on everyones profile it says that they are a staff 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ditch the Label Staff
1 minute ago, -Aussie- said:

this may be a bug or not idk but on everyones profile it says that they are a staff 

It's a bug with cover photos only that is about to be fixed. All staff accounts are listed on our Staff page. 

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Harper said:

It's a bug with cover photos only that is about to be fixed. All staff accounts are listed on our Staff page. 

Alr! I know who all the staff are i jus though i would say something

3.0 verson looks good though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...