We're switching over to Community 3.0

Harper ย  ย 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hello!

Today we are beginning our switch over to the new Community 3.0 look and feel. We are aware that there are still a number of bugs and our developers are currently working on getting them all fixed. If you do encounter an issue, we most likely already know about it and are currently working on a fix. We will open a thread next week to collect any additional bug reports.

Over the coming days, you may notice that your community look and feel changes spontaneously. Don't worry, this is just part of our testing process. You can switch back to the old theme by selecting 'Dark Mode' in the theme dropdown at the bottom of your page. Equally, if you'd like to activate Community 3.0, you can do so in the same theme dropdown in the page footer.

Once we're fully launched, I'll share a wider launch post here. For now, enjoy the preview!

Thanks so much for your patience.

- Harperย ๐Ÿฅณ

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Harper said:

Hello!

Today we are beginning our switch over to the new Community 3.0 look and feel. We are aware that there are still a number of bugs and our developers are currently working on getting them all fixed. If you do encounter an issue, we most likely already know about it and are currently working on a fix. We will open a thread next week to collect any additional bug reports.

Over the coming days, you may notice that your community look and feel changes spontaneously. Don't worry, this is just part of our testing process. You can switch back to the old theme by selecting 'Dark Mode' in the theme dropdown at the bottom of your page. Equally, if you'd like to activate Community 3.0, you can do so in the same theme dropdown in the page footer.

Once we're fully launched, I'll share a wider launch post here. For now, enjoy the preview!

Thanks so much for your patience.

- Harperย ๐Ÿฅณ

this may be a bug or not idk but on everyones profile it says that they are a staffย 

• Thanks 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 minute ago, -Aussie- said:

this may be a bug or not idk but on everyones profile it says that they are a staffย 

It's a bug with cover photos only that is about to be fixed. All staff accounts are listed on our Staff page.ย 

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Harper said:

It's a bug with cover photos only that is about to be fixed. All staff accounts are listed on our Staff page.ย 

Alr! I know who all the staff are i jus though i would say something

3.0 verson looks good though