Jump to content

Thoughts on gavin & Stacey?


Megs-    

Recommended Posts

Of course if you’re from uk then you’ll probably know what I’m on about but…. Do you like watching it at Christmas time? Found a TikTok of them at Christmas time so it gave me the idea to ask lmfao 🤣! @Duckie @catgal05 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, catgal05 said:

Omg I enjoyed that show at Christmas 😊

I’m soooo happy someone else likes it!!!! Pat is my favourite haha 😆 she’s hilarious 

  • Yaaas 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

😊

Ah definitely , love her catchphrase 

one my favourites is Nessa 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
2 hours ago, Megs- said:

Of course if you’re from uk then you’ll probably know what I’m on about but…. Do you like watching it at Christmas time? Found a TikTok of them at Christmas time so it gave me the idea to ask lmfao 🤣! @Duckie @catgal05 

Hi there!

I've never actually watched it! Where can I watch it? Is it a movie or a series? :)

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Duckie said:

Hi there!

I've never actually watched it! Where can I watch it? Is it a movie or a series? :)

It’s a series 😝. I didn’t watch it last year but I think it’s on TV? Lemme look

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

It’s a series 😝. I didn’t watch it last year but I think it’s on TV? Lemme look

Do you know if it's on any streaming sites? I've got Netflix and Prime if that helps :)

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Do you know if it's on any streaming sites? I've got Netflix and Prime if that helps :)

Let me look, for you Duckie 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Do you know if it's on any streaming sites? I've got Netflix and Prime if that helps :)

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Digital Mentor
On 9/19/2023 at 8:27 PM, Megs- said:

Ah @Duckie there isn’t any more streaming 😯. But you can catch up 😌

I have my ways 😎 Will get it today!

sci-fi matrix GIF

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Duckie said:

I have my ways 😎 Will get it today!

sci-fi matrix GIF

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...