I want to talk and talk and talk till the time I get to know how to talk.

Miracle    

Hi peeps,

This is miracle. I am a girl with low self esteem. Rather say zero self esteem. I am a Chartered Accountant by profession. But I feel I am not worth it. I dont know what to do in life and what not to do. What I want and what I dont. Even I dont know what my hobbies are. What my passion is. I dont know how to talk to people. Nobody enjoys my company resulting into zero friends since childhood. I never had any best friend. I dont find happiness in anything. I feel my life is useless with no motive. I am lacking behind in my career too due to this. People with CA degree are earning a hell lot of money. And I am nowhere. I hate myself.

Hi Miracle!

Welcome to Community— so glad we get to chat! This a great place to talk out all that you’re working through.

When you say you don’t know what to do and what not to do, what do you mean?

In regards to hobbies, instead of looking at it like that— maybe you could make a list of things you enjoy doing?

You mention other CA’s earning more money than you... is that something you’d like? To earn more money?

Here’s an article that can help start confidence building... self-love takes a lot of work— but it’s completely worth it! Even as it slightly shifts, you’ll notice a positive difference!

https://www.ditchthelabel.org/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-confidence/

-willow

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.