is it really worth it?

imke    

ive been with my boyfriend for a month tomorrow. it started off as my dream from the moment i met him i always wanted to be his but now im just feeling so lost in it all. its like hes lost all interest in me and when i try to talk to him about it he just turns it down. its like he cant even tell me he loves me properly anymore and wont bother making the effort to see me. the worst part is im worried im not good enough and hes going to cheat on me or something and i hate myself for thinking that. i really love him but is he really worth all this pain?

Heya Imke,

Thanks for sharing this... How have things been going? Have you gotten to speak to him?

There might be other things going on for him, that he's cautious to talk about... so I would encourage you to continue to try to help him open up-- trying to just gain facts versus jumping to conclusions about how he feels about you.

After a month is a good amount of time to talk about what each person sees for the relationship. Be open to re-establishing what the relationship looks like. I know that fear of rejection, but you are a beautiful soul, and deserve to be with someone who is able to reciprocate the love you offer!

-willow

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.