Everyone lies

Velles    

I have crooked teeth and acne. Everyone says I’m pretty then they proceed to say I’m not behind my back. Guys all say I’m crazy, because of my mental health issues. And I get bullied because I don’t have lots of money. What should I do?

• Hug 1

Catsup
This post was recognized by Catsup!

catgal05 was awarded the badge 'Great Advice'

Aww I'm so sorry you have experience this ,they are horrible people .  If this is happening in a school please let someone you can trust know. 🫂

11 hours ago, Velles said:

I have crooked teeth and acne. Everyone says I’m pretty then they proceed to say I’m not behind my back. Guys all say I’m crazy, because of my mental health issues. And I get bullied because I don’t have lots of money. What should I do?

Hi there, I'm Catsup, one of the support mentors here.  I'm sorry to hear you're having these experiences with different people.  Can you tell me more about how you're being bullied, and what that looks like in your life right now?

Oftentimes with bullying, it's important to address the problem rather than just trying to ignore it and push through.  You don't deserve to be treated badly, and if there is a way to either confront the problem yourself, or talk to a trusted adult who can help, I think those would be great steps to take.  We can certainly explore that together here.

Do you also have any friends that can be of support?  And what does your family support look like?

Staff-Account.png

• 2 months later...