How do i know if i like a guy?

jlarseneau ย  ย 

Hello, so basically this guy that i kinda know from last year ( we have two classes together this year ) asked my out on a date, after hearing that hes my type and i didnt say anything becasue i dont really know him.ย  Hes attractive but i dont know if i like him like that, also i think he has a gf so idk if hes joking or not but it sounded like he wasnt joking. I need tips on how to know if you like a guy :)ย 

16 hours ago, jlarseneau said:

Hello, so basically this guy that i kinda know from last year ( we have two classes together this year ) asked my out on a date, after hearing that hes my type and i didnt say anything becasue i dont really know him.ย  Hes attractive but i dont know if i like him like that, also i think he has a gf so idk if hes joking or not but it sounded like he wasnt joking. I need tips on how to know if you like a guy :)ย 

Hi there,ย often times having feelings for someone can look like thinking of them a lot, and having a desire to know them more closely.ย  But whether or not you like a guy, I think you could still go on a date with him if you feel like there is a potential to like him like that.ย ย Would you want to clarify with him first whether he already has a girlfriend?ย  Take care!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• 2 months later...
On 9/13/2023 at 2:44 PM, jlarseneau said:

u could always go and if he isn't there then FUCK HIM HE MISSED OUT ON U !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1