If there was anything in the world that you could have right now, what would it be?

R A I N    

Well, it doesn't necessary have to be an item. I know what I want. I want a friend. Not just any friend. A very close best friend. We'd have fun together, confide in each other, etc. But most of all, we'd value each other just as much. I'm so sick of being an afterthought.

I'd also want to be able to feel true happiness and comfort. I haven't felt these feelings in such a long time. How I've longed for depression to just leave my soul. How I've longed for someone to just be right with me whenever I'm having a panic attack or when I'm uncontrollably crying.

Most of all, I'd want everyone to have someone to always be there for them. Someone special. Someone to confide in when you feel you have no one to turn to. Someone to wipe your tears and tell you that things are going to be okay. Someone to constantly remind you how perfect you are and that you don't have to change a single thing about yourself. Someone to always make you feel like your life has such great value and purpose. Someone that keeps you smiling ;)