What is the kindest act you have ever done?

Megs-    

Hi everyone, how are you? Hope you’re okay, if not, a free virtual hug from me to you❣️

As always I’m back with my new question I have for everyone, as the title says, ‘what is the kindest act you have ever done?’ it can be literally anything, from helping your mum, helping a teacher/friend, taking the dog for a walk,.

Wanted to say that any act of kindness goes a long way, no matter what ‘act of kindness’ you’ve done, you should be very proud of yourself, and you are a very kind person, and we are grateful for you and your kindness, ❤️.

My kindness act of kindness has to be when: I was about 11-12? Years old., went out with a couple of friends during the day, there was this guy and his dog, the guy was homeless but they looked cold etc so I went and brought him a hot chocolate with a sandwich. I brought him a blanket and the dog some food.  I will always try my best to bring kindness to everyone around me, everyone deserves kindness.

What is the kindest act you’ve done for someone or something? Would love to hear 🙂

Stay safe, much love to you all ❤️

Be Kind Love GIF by BrittDoesDesignBe Kind Climate GIF by Bhumi Pednekar

15 hours ago, Megs- said:

Hi everyone, how are you? Hope you’re okay, if not, a free virtual hug from me to you❣️

As always I’m back with my new question I have for everyone, as the title says, ‘what is the kindest act you have ever done?’ it can be literally anything, from helping your mum, helping a teacher/friend, taking the dog for a walk,.

Wanted to say that any act of kindness goes a long way, no matter what ‘act of kindness’ you’ve done, you should be very proud of yourself, and you are a very kind person, and we are grateful for you and your kindness, ❤️.

My kindness act of kindness has to be when: I was about 11-12? Years old., went out with a couple of friends during the day, there was this guy and his dog, the guy was homeless but they looked cold etc so I went and brought him a hot chocolate with a sandwich. I brought him a blanket and the dog some food.  I will always try my best to bring kindness to everyone around me, everyone deserves kindness.

What is the kindest act you’ve done for someone or something? Would love to hear 🙂

Stay safe, much love to you all ❤️

Be Kind Love GIF by BrittDoesDesignBe Kind Climate GIF by Bhumi Pednekar

Cool idea!  And that is so nice of you to go out of your way to help someone in need. 🥰

The kindest thing I have done is continue to be by a friend's side throughout her life challenges and recent cancer diagnosis (thankfully seems treatable!)  I took her to her first appointments for moral support.  She is an incredibly kind and supportive person too, and always tells me what a wonderful friend I am to her.

Thank you for sharing this. ❤️ 🙂

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Catsup said:

Cool idea!  And that is so nice of you to go out of your way to help someone in need. 🥰

The kindest thing I have done is continue to be by a friend's side throughout her life challenges and recent cancer diagnosis (thankfully seems treatable!)  I took her to her first appointments for moral support.  She is an incredibly kind and supportive person too, and always tells me what a wonderful friend I am to her.

Thank you for sharing this. ❤️ 🙂

Oh my, I am so sorry o hear about your friend, I hope it is treatable, sending hugs and prayers to you and her. Yes, you are such a kind person, she is so lucky to have someone so awesome by her side, she is probably so blessed to have you. Massive massive hugs 🫂