What is the kindest act you have ever done?

Megs-    

Hi everyone, how are you? Hope you’re okay, if not, a free virtual hug from me to you❣️

As always I’m back with my new question I have for everyone, as the title says, ‘what is the kindest act you have ever done?’ it can be literally anything, from helping your mum, helping a teacher/friend, taking the dog for a walk,.

Wanted to say that any act of kindness goes a long way, no matter what ‘act of kindness’ you’ve done, you should be very proud of yourself, and you are a very kind person, and we are grateful for you and your kindness, ❤️.

My kindness act of kindness has to be when: I was about 11-12? Years old., went out with a couple of friends during the day, there was this guy and his dog, the guy was homeless but they looked cold etc so I went and brought him a hot chocolate with a sandwich. I brought him a blanket and the dog some food.  I will always try my best to bring kindness to everyone around me, everyone deserves kindness.

What is the kindest act you’ve done for someone or something? Would love to hear 🙂

Stay safe, much love to you all ❤️

Be Kind Love GIF by BrittDoesDesignBe Kind Climate GIF by Bhumi Pednekar

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Megs- said:

Hi everyone, how are you? Hope you’re okay, if not, a free virtual hug from me to you❣️

As always I’m back with my new question I have for everyone, as the title says, ‘what is the kindest act you have ever done?’ it can be literally anything, from helping your mum, helping a teacher/friend, taking the dog for a walk,.

Wanted to say that any act of kindness goes a long way, no matter what ‘act of kindness’ you’ve done, you should be very proud of yourself, and you are a very kind person, and we are grateful for you and your kindness, ❤️.

My kindness act of kindness has to be when: I was about 11-12? Years old., went out with a couple of friends during the day, there was this guy and his dog, the guy was homeless but they looked cold etc so I went and brought him a hot chocolate with a sandwich. I brought him a blanket and the dog some food.  I will always try my best to bring kindness to everyone around me, everyone deserves kindness.

What is the kindest act you’ve done for someone or something? Would love to hear 🙂

Cool idea!  And that is so nice of you to go out of your way to help someone in need. 🥰

The kindest thing I have done is continue to be by a friend's side throughout her life challenges and recent cancer diagnosis (thankfully seems treatable!)  I took her to her first appointments for moral support.  She is an incredibly kind and supportive person too, and always tells me what a wonderful friend I am to her.

Thank you for sharing this. ❤️ 🙂

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Catsup said:

Cool idea!  And that is so nice of you to go out of your way to help someone in need. 🥰

The kindest thing I have done is continue to be by a friend's side throughout her life challenges and recent cancer diagnosis (thankfully seems treatable!)  I took her to her first appointments for moral support.  She is an incredibly kind and supportive person too, and always tells me what a wonderful friend I am to her.

Thank you for sharing this. ❤️ 🙂

Oh my, I am so sorry o hear about your friend, I hope it is treatable, sending hugs and prayers to you and her. Yes, you are such a kind person, she is so lucky to have someone so awesome by her side, she is probably so blessed to have you. Massive massive hugs 🫂 

• 11 months later...
On 9/6/2023 at 2:29 AM, Megs- said:

Hard to say what's the kindest one, but one of kindest ones were me letting the garbage men know that their job matters and is very important to hold the society together. It always brings a smile to their face, because everyone trash talks that job and yet we wouldnt be able to function without it. That and the fact that I doubt anyone talks to them, so they are surprised that I actually spoke to them.

• Like 1

Just now, ribbon said:

Hard to say what's the kindest one, but one of kindest ones were me letting the garbage men know that their job matters and is very important to hold the society together. It always brings a smile to their face, because everyone trash talks that job and yet we wouldnt be able to function without it. That and the fact that I doubt anyone talks to them, so they are surprised that I actually spoke to them.

( I forgot about this post that I made 😂😂!) But, this is very kind of you! Hope you’re well. 🫂

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

( I forgot about this post that I made 😂😂!) But, this is very kind of you! Hope you’re well. 🫂

Yeah lmao I just arrived here because I wanted to help a girl out, but this is pretty nice, so I go around and respond to whatever post I find interesting 😁

Also I see you everywhere!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ribbon said:

Yeah lmao I just arrived here because I wanted to help a girl out, but this is pretty nice, so I go around and respond to whatever post I find interesting 😁

Haha, welcome to dtl! I am very active on dtl! Because, it’s an amazing place ☺️

• Digital Mentor
On 8/13/2024 at 7:11 PM, ribbon said:

Hi @ribbon, welcome to Ditch the Label! I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label.  It's great to have you here and it's great  how you're already replying to loads of posts 😀. If you need any help with anything just give me or one of the other @Digital Mentor a shout. Also, if you ever want to talk about anything 1-2-1 then you can send us a confidential support request here https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/support and one of the support mentors will get back to you.

On 8/13/2024 at 7:07 PM, ribbon said:

What a wonderful thing to do! I think you're absolutely right, most people probably don't talk to them and they probably don't feel appreciated either. I'm sure, you made their day!! It sounds like you have done this a few times, is that right?  

Staff-Account.png

On 8/15/2024 at 12:54 PM, Aurora said:

Hi @ribbon, welcome to Ditch the Label! I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label.  It's great to have you here and it's great  how you're already replying to loads of posts 😀. If you need any help with anything just give me or one of the other @Digital Mentor a shout. Also, if you ever want to talk about anything 1-2-1 then you can send us a confidential support request here https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/support and one of the support mentors will get back to you.

What a wonderful thing to do! I think you're absolutely right, most people probably don't talk to them and they probably don't feel appreciated either. I'm sure, you made their day!! It sounds like you have done this a few times, is that right?  

Thanks for the offer, but im good. I'm only here to potentially help others.

I have to say, a forum for kids with psychologists for moderators is a great idea. My idea would be to also have a male psychologist, because from what I've been seeing, there's mostly women responding to those kids, and that's alright, but there are many boys out there who are anxious when talking to women, so maybe they would feel more comfortable and open when talking to a male moderator instead.

Humans are hard to help psychologically and I am not knowledgable enough yet to be able to do that, so I want to thank you and everybody else who does that for them.

I found about your charity from a music video named "Saving Light", pretty cool song and video, seen it hundreds of times but never saw your website at the end.

And yes, I do it whenever I have a chance. It's the least I can do.

2 hours ago, ribbon said:

I have to say, a forum for kids with psychologists for moderators is a great idea. My idea would be to also have a male psychologist, because from what I've been seeing, there's mostly women responding to those kids, and that's alright, but there are many boys out there who are anxious when talking to women, so maybe they would feel more comfortable and open when talking to a male moderator instead.

Humans are hard to help psychologically and I am not knowledgable enough yet to be able to do that, so I want to thank you and everybody else who does that for them.

I found about your charity from a music video named "Saving Light", pretty cool song and video, seen it hundreds of times but never saw your website at the end.

there is guys ! there’s two male support mentors, @Lennie and @Mestizo.

• Like 2

• Ditch the Label Staff
3 hours ago, ribbon said:

Thanks so much for your kind words - and happy to let you know that 2 of our psychologists are male. 😁

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png