Pictures I took today ❤️

Megs-    

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I loved seeing the horses and then finding a lake, I love the pictures I took! Of course they aren’t like the best pictures but I like them 🙂. 🐴 

Edited by Megs-
  • Like 1

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Megs- said:

@Duckie here’s the pics 🙂

Hi Megs!

The first picture is actually my favourite. I think it's incredible how the light forms a diamond shape. Thank you for posting these :)

And horsies! Yay! I am a bit scared of them, but I also really like them. Do you know their names?

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

Hi Megs!

The first picture is actually my favourite. I think it's incredible how the light forms a diamond shape. Thank you for posting these :)

And horsies! Yay! I am a bit scared of them, but I also really like them. Do you know their names?

No! They are wild horses that roam the new first 🙂! Awwh. I love the second pic too 

• Digital Mentor
5 minutes ago, Megs- said:

No! They are wild horses that roam the new first 🙂! Awwh. I love the second pic too 

Oh wow. Don't think I've ever seen wild horses before! Do you like taking pictures of animals? :) You could print them and turn it into a scrapbook or a personalised calendar :)

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

Oh wow. Don't think I've ever seen wild horses before! Do you like taking pictures of animals? :) You could print them and turn it into a scrapbook or a personalised calendar :)

I love animals 🙂! So yes, I will definitely keep finding animals and maybe make a scrapbook ❣️

5 hours ago, Megs- said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I loved seeing the horses and then finding a lake, I love the pictures I took! Of course they aren’t like the best pictures but I like them 🙂. 🐴 

They are lovely photos 

Just now, Jodiealice3123 said:

They are lovely photos 

JODIEEEEE HIIII!! Awh Thankyou 🙂! How are you?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jodiealice3123 said:

@Megs- 😊 love the first pic 

Im good thanks , hru? 

That’s my fav too! I’m okay, missed you today! Massive hugs 🫂 

• Digital Mentor
On 9/5/2023 at 7:17 PM, Megs- said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I must say, these are gorgeous!

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Luie said:

I must say, these are gorgeous!

I have other ones, but they just aren’t  ✨ stylish ✨😂

• Digital Mentor

What beautiful pictures! The first one is stunning but I love the other two as well. I love horses and I used to ride a lot when I was younger. 

Staff-Account.png

6 minutes ago, Aurora said:

What beautiful pictures! The first one is stunning but I love the other two as well. I love horses and I used to ride a lot when I was younger. 

Awh how lovely 😊 

• Like 1