Ahhh so excited 🀞🏼

Megs- Β  Β 

I applied for a college course, animal practical care! I am so anxious but hoping I can get in. I’ve always wanted to go to this college, of course not going to share which one it is but it’s a animal college, and of course I like animals so much I want to also in the future work with animals, so I am hoping I get in! Just will keep my eyes open for an email from the college etc. ahhhhh

Edited by Megs-
  • Yaaas 2

20 hours ago, Megs- said:

I applied for a college course, animal practical care! I am so anxious but hoping I can get in. I’ve always wanted to go to this college, of course not going to share which one it is but it’s a animal college, and of course I like animals so much I want to also in the future work with animals, so I am hoping I get in! Just will keep my eyes open for an email from the college etc. ahhhhh

Amazing!!! I'm crossing my fingers for you and I think knowing the caring person you are, you'd be great with animals.Β πŸ™‚Β  Excited for you!

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

6 minutes ago, Catsup said:

Amazing!!! I'm crossing my fingers for you and I think knowing the caring person you are, you'd be great with animals.Β πŸ™‚Β  Excited for you!

Thank you soooo much for commenting, means a lot! I just pray that I won’t have to handle snakes πŸ˜‚! I’m terrified of them, but you’d love working with snakes as you mentioned you like them. Awh, I’m not that caring but thank you, Catsup! Quick question, do you like cats? As, your name is β€˜Catsup’ haha πŸ˜†, just a general question haha πŸ˜†Β 

4 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Thank you soooo much for commenting, means a lot! I just pray that I won’t have to handle snakes πŸ˜‚! I’m terrified of them, but you’d love working with snakes as you mentioned you like them. Awh, I’m not that caring but thank you, Catsup! Quick question, do you like cats? As, your name is β€˜Catsup’ haha πŸ˜†, just a general question haha πŸ˜†Β 

Of course!Β  And could you maybe start to like the cute little snakes? :3
I do really like cats!Β  Had cats growing up and they're awesome haha.

snake.jpeg

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Catsup said:

Of course!Β  And could you maybe start to like the cute little snakes? :3
I do really like cats!Β  Had cats growing up and they're awesome haha.

snake.jpeg

Is that your snake? Oh my! Looks deadly 😱. I mean, I could start to like little ones? It’s just, the hugeeeee ones. I saw on Insta a video of a huge bloody snake on Australia, I honestly cried lol πŸ˜‚Β 

• Haha 1

Just now, Megs- said:

Is that your snake? Oh my! Looks deadly 😱. I mean, I could start to like little ones? It’s just, the hugeeeee ones. I saw on Insta a video of a huge bloody snake on Australia, I honestly cried lol πŸ˜‚Β 

Aww. That sounds awful.Β  And the picture is not a pet of mine, just a Googled image lol!

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Catsup said:

Aww. That sounds awful.Β  And the picture is not a pet of mine, just a Googled image lol!

Wait there! Let me try find the picture of a huge snake from Australia.. it’s honestly disgusting πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I’m creeping myself out lmfao 🀣. All ready for Halloween 🀣

spacer.png

I feel sick searching it up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. @CatsupΒ it’s absolutely not my cup of tea πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Megs- said:

spacer.png

I feel sick searching it up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. @CatsupΒ it’s absolutely not my cup of tea πŸ˜‚

Looks like constrictor of some sort…you wouldn’t have to worry TOO much about them

and if I know animal care (which i do), i am certain that you’ll only be working with safe and/or small animals for a long time before getting to the scarier ones

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

Looks like constrictor of some sort…you wouldn’t have to worry TOO much about them

and if I know animal care (which i do), i am certain that you’ll only be working with safe and/or small animals for a long time before getting to the scarier ones

Oh perfect 🀩! Love small animals πŸ™‚. How are you? Hope you’re okay!Β 

Just now, Megs- said:

Oh perfect 🀩! Love small animals πŸ™‚. How are you? Hope you’re okay!Β 

Me too!Β 
I’m decent. A bit rough but mostly ok.Β 

Me too!Β 
I’m decent. A bit rough but mostly ok.Β 

Always hear if you’d like to talk, what’s your favourite small animal? I love rabbits and hamstersΒ 

Just now, Megs- said:

Always hear if you’d like to talk, what’s your favourite small animal? I love rabbits and hamstersΒ 

Lemurs (if you count them as small!), groundhogs…i guess these are all on the larger side of small animal. …Penguins, bats, mice, uhhhh Egyptian tortoises Β (they are TINY), foxes (some are really small)

I also like bigger animals…did you know that the largest big cat in the world (amur tigers) get three meters long? Also, i like komodo dragons (largest lizard in the world)

Lemurs (if you count them as small!), groundhogs…i guess these are all on the larger side of small animal. …Penguins, bats, mice, uhhhh Egyptian tortoises Β (they are TINY), foxes (some are really small)

I also like bigger animals…did you know that the largest big cat in the world (amur tigers) get three meters long? Also, i like komodo dragons (largest lizard in the world)

Oh interesting !! I love penguins 🐧