Glitching etc

Megs-    

I was originally on the dark themed but pressed a random theme now it’s glitching I’ve tried signing in and out but i can’t press anything. Plus, the times say January 1st 1970? It’s really making me anxious and agitated that I won’t be able to access the community like how I prefer it beforehand. 
spacer.png

spacer.png

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi @Megs- Are you able to switch the theme back again? We are still working on the other theme and ironing out glitches. 

If you scroll to the bottom and on 'theme' choose your previous setting it should switch back.  

Staff-Account.png

No I’m not able to. It’s not letting me. 

• Ditch the Label Staff
5 minutes ago, Megs- said:

No I’m not able to. It’s not letting me. 

If you haven't already, can you log out and in again and see if that works to reset it?

Staff-Account.png

Every time I click on ‘theme’ it sends me to staff blogs. 

• Ditch the Label Staff
3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Okay, thank you 😊 

When you're on the 'wrong' theme - are you scrolling down to access 'theme' right at the bottom of the age like this screenshot?

image.png

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Blondie said:

When you're on the 'wrong' theme - are you scrolling down to access 'theme' right at the bottom of the age like this screenshot?

image.png

I can’t click back onto the dark theme I was on.  Yes, I scroll down the entire page and then it shows what the previous screenshot shows. So when I attempt to click on theme to change it back it sends me to staff blogs. Because the theme is on top of the other links it takes me to the other links instead of the one I’m clicking on. If that makes sense?

• Ditch the Label Staff
Just now, Megs- said:

I can’t click back onto the dark theme I was on.  Yes, I scroll down the entire page and then it shows what the previous screenshot shows. So when I attempt to click on theme to change it back it sends me to staff blogs. Because the theme is on top of the other links it takes me to the other links instead of the one I’m clicking on. If that makes sense?

I'll keep looking at a potential fix from our side - bear with us!

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Blondie said:

I'll keep looking at a potential fix from our side - bear with us!

Thank you, means a lot 🙂

spacer.png

its still the same at the bottom of my screen but thought this was funny that it says I’m staff - looks nice though 🤣