Hello hi there

Marchchavel Β  Β 

ummmm hi introductory post i suppose

March/Mitch(ie)/the name of any character i happen to be obsessed with or kinning

14yo

he/they, gender go bye bye (i literally do not know my gender anymore), omnisexual aceflux(?)

from murica πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

likes soda and spicy food

mst (timezones augh) (currently almost 11:30 pm as i type this)

also byi (before you interact) i can get a lil weird sometimes and i swear a lot so if i make you uncomfy please let me know

im not likely to talk a lot at first (like when i join a club or smth) because trying to talk in a large community for the first time = not fun so itll probably take a few days unless i get rlly comfy quickly

will also call pretty much anyone i talk to "pookie" (or some variation), "bro" "dude" or "man" but all in a totally gender neutral way (will refrain from using these if you ask me to tho)

(edits bc i forgot to add: interests and stuff are on my profile + i also use (and kinda need sometimes) tone tags)

ok bye have a nice day/night/evening/whatever time it is where youre reading this

Β 

Edited by Marchchavel
forgot to add stuff

Hey, lovely to meet you! Welcome to DTL! πŸ™‚

• Digital Mentor
2 hours ago, Marchchavel said:

March/Mitch(ie)/the name of any character i happen to be obsessed with or kinning

14yo

he/they, gender go bye bye (i literally do not know my gender anymore), omnisexual aceflux(?)

from murica πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

also byi (before you interact) i can get a lil weird sometimes and i swear a lot so if i make you uncomfy please let me know

im not likely to talk a lot at first (like when i join a club or smth) because trying to talk in a large community for the first time = not fun so itll probably take a few days unless i get rlly comfy quickly

will also call pretty much anyone i talk to "pookie" (or some variation), "bro" "dude" or "man" but all in a totally gender neutral way (will refrain from using these if you ask me to tho)

(edits bc i forgot to add: interests and stuff are on my profile + i also use (and kinda need sometimes) tone tags)

ok bye have a nice day/night/evening/whatever time it is where youre reading this

Hi @Marchchavel, huge big welcome to Ditch the Label. It's lovely to mee youΒ πŸ˜ƒ. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. If you need any help or advice with anything please feel free to tag me or one of the other support mentors. If there is ever anything you would rather talk about in private, then you can also send us a confidential message. To do this, just click on the Confidential Support tab at the top of the page and one of the support mentors will get back to you.Β 

Thanks so much for telling us a bit about yourself. And thanks for the heads up re the swearing, that's good to know. Don't worry about not talking a lot at first. I'm the same - it takes me a while until I feel comfortable talking within a big group (and then it's often difficult to shut me up haha).Β 

I love spicy food, too. Especially mexican and thai. I think spicy thai green curry is one of my favourite dishes ever!! What's your favourite dish?Β 

Happy Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios 2022

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
3 hours ago, Marchchavel said:

14yo

from murica πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Hi @Marchchavel,

Welcome to Dith the Label,

I'm Duckie and I'm one of the support mentors. How are you doing?

Ooooh, you've got to tell me where this character comes from that inspired you to take this name. Only if you want to, of course :)

Swearing is all good with us. There is no need to censor your thoughts here :) I swear a lot for the record, but I am also from a culture where swearing is only considered rude/impolite if it's involved in any kind of name calling or verbal abuse. This is still something I have to remind myself of from time to time (because also, shit is not considered a swearword full stop in my country). Hey ho :)

scary movie hello GIF

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi @Marchchavel, huge big welcome to Ditch the Label. It's lovely to mee youΒ πŸ˜ƒ. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. If you need any help or advice with anything please feel free to tag me or one of the other support mentors. If there is ever anything you would rather talk about in private, then you can also send us a confidential message. To do this, just click on the Confidential Support tab at the top of the page and one of the support mentors will get back to you.Β 

Thanks so much for telling us a bit about yourself. And thanks for the heads up re the swearing, that's good to know. Don't worry about not talking a lot at first. I'm the same - it takes me a while until I feel comfortable talking within a big group (and then it's often difficult to shut me up haha).Β 

I love spicy food, too. Especially mexican and thai. I think spicy thai green curry is one of my favourite dishes ever!! What's your favourite dish?Β 

Happy Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios 2022

I forgot to say - I love your pfp. Really made me smile!!

Staff-Account.png