Hi there, I'm me

Beaca    

I'm new this platform and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm struggling with a lot of things right now including social anxiety, body image and self hatred because of this. I have a great trans girlfriend who I love, but I feel bad that i can't help her through a lot of her body dysmorphia and I want to openly support her as her girlfriend but this is hard to do as someone who is semi closeted bi. Thats my word vomit of an introduction, I'm looking forward to using this platform, bye.

Hey sis! I'm new to this platform too, and just wanted to say hi. I totally understand the struggle of anxiety and body image. I've had anxiety ever since I started to get bullied in 7th grade. I've also struggled with body image, as when I was in 2nd grade I began to make myself throw up after I ate because I wasn't as small as the girls on my dance and hockey team. I realized that I was bulimic and had anorexic tendencies in 6th grade. I'm now 15 and the bullying has stopped, therefore my anxiety has gotten better but it is a battle everyday. It's so hard to find people struggling with anxiety and I wanted to let you know that if you ever need someone to talk to, you can reach out to me. I'm also bisexual and am struggling to come out so if you ever need to talk about that too, we can. God Bless and keep your head up Queen!

Welcome to Community, Beaca!

I'm so glad you found us.. a lot of the things you mention working through are things a lot of us have struggled with.

I'd love it if you could join this conversation about coming out! It's really helpful to have a resource of coming out stories-- even if you're not fully out.

https://www.ditchthelabel.org/community/forum/sexuality-dating-relationships/27290-if-you-ve-already-come-out-sexuality-share-here

Thanks for being a part of our Community!

-willow

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.