This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

It's confusing... πŸ˜…

Flooo Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Sooooo

It's been a while since I ahev been questioning my sexuality, and the thing is I don't know if I am into boys, girls or both (I'm a girl son I don't knownif I am straight, Lesbian ot bi). So, first Imma talk about why I think I might like girls.

Β One time (that's when I first started questioning my sexuality), I thought a gurk was really pretty, hearing her name made me smile, I thought a lot about her, one tike she was near me and I was trembling, and I had some fantasies about her... The other time, I would went to spent alllll my time with one gurl and I thought she was so interesting, and I was really interested in her personnality, she was very funny, etc. And, also, this other time, I was so shy to speak to that one girl, and I was always looking at her (we became besties but now she moved away so I don't see her anymore). There is also this character (I know it's not a real person, but I don't know if it might help) that I was obsessed with, like everyday I would watch her TV shows, I wanted to have her hairstyle, I was talking about her none stop and I woukd be SOoO SaDd if we didnt watch the show that night. Also, I always thought having sex with guys is gross, but I didn't feel grossed out by the idea of having sex with woman. Also, all my fantasies are about woman, and I feel kinds grossed out when a couple of the opposite sex kiss, but not with woman. And, lastly, I never had crushes on guys before (I think...?)

Β 

SoOoOo, what makes me think I might like guys too/only, is that when I am around a guy I try to, I don't know, make me pretty or my personnality interesting (something like that) or impress them by kinda like, being unique (why does thisbsound so Pick Me 😭) as if I, like, like rhe idea of them falling in love with me and liking me ??? (?!?!?!?!) ( I'm too messed up) (sorry) I'm not clear sorry 😐 

Β 

So YeAh, I am VeRrYY confused right now...

Sorry if this is longΒ 

-Me

As a person who as questioned their sexuality beforeΒ  i would say that rn it may seem like you like girl and you like guys i still haven't made up my mind ive been questioning for 3 year just try and follow your heart you dont have to put a label on itΒ  take your timeΒ 

• Thanks 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

Click this notice to reveal the content.
11 hours ago, Flooo said:

Sooooo

It's been a while since I ahev been questioning my sexuality, and the thing is I don't know if I am into boys, girls or both (I'm a girl son I don't knownif I am straight, Lesbian ot bi). So, first Imma talk about why I think I might like girls.

Β One time (that's when I first started questioning my sexuality), I thought a gurk was really pretty, hearing her name made me smile, I thought a lot about her, one tike she was near me and I was trembling, and I had some fantasies about her... The other time, I would went to spent alllll my time with one gurl and I thought she was so interesting, and I was really interested in her personnality, she was very funny, etc. And, also, this other time, I was so shy to speak to that one girl, and I was always looking at her (we became besties but now she moved away so I don't see her anymore). There is also this character (I know it's not a real person, but I don't know if it might help) that I was obsessed with, like everyday I would watch her TV shows, I wanted to have her hairstyle, I was talking about her none stop and I woukd be SOoO SaDd if we didnt watch the show that night. Also, I always thought having sex with guys is gross, but I didn't feel grossed out by the idea of having sex with woman. Also, all my fantasies are about woman, and I feel kinds grossed out when a couple of the opposite sex kiss, but not with woman. And, lastly, I never had crushes on guys before (I think...?)

SoOoOo, what makes me think I might like guys too/only, is that when I am around a guy I try to, I don't know, make me pretty or my personnality interesting (something like that) or impress them by kinda like, being unique (why does thisbsound so Pick Me 😭) as if I, like, like rhe idea of them falling in love with me and liking me ??? (?!?!?!?!) ( I'm too messed up) (sorry) I'm not clear sorry 😐 

So YeAh, I am VeRrYY confused right now...

Sorry if this is longΒ 

-Me

Hi! I'm Catsup, a support mentor here.Β  Figuring out your sexuality can be confusing, especially if you feel like you don't fit neatly into a category.

Just to me it sounds like you are pretty sure you have had crushes on girls before, would you agree?Β  On the other hand, the situation with guys sounds confusing, since there is a sense of wanting to be liked by them even though it doesn't sound like you have as much physical attraction to them.Β  Have you ever had the same intense feelings (whether romantic or physical) towards a guy, as much as the girls you have been interested in?

It's really natural to want to know ourselves, but also keep in mind that no matter how you end up identifying, there is no rush to find a label.Β  Β It's very much up to you and your feelings, whether you choose a label right now, and labels are allowed to change over time if you feel like your view on your own sexuality changes.Β  What are your thoughts on whether of not you feel like you could choose a label right now?

Staff-Account.png

Hi Catsup! Thank you for your message 😊

Yes, I would agree that I am pretty sure I had crushes on girls before, and I would also say that I never had feelings as intense (both physical and romantic) for boys as much as the girls I was interested in. I never really wanted a relationship with a guy, to be honest. I also remembered (sorry if this adds more complication) that as I grew up, the boys in my school all fell in love with my twin, she would get so many love letters, and none of them liked me, so I was really jealous at the time, so maybe it is just me wanting them to like me because of my jealousy, and nkt me liking them (?)

Right now,Β  I think I want and could label myself something, but I just don't know what to label myself.Β 

But I am sure now that I like girls though!

13 hours ago, Flooo said:

Hi Catsup! Thank you for your message 😊

Yes, I would agree that I am pretty sure I had crushes on girls before, and I would also say that I never had feelings as intense (both physical and romantic) for boys as much as the girls I was interested in. I never really wanted a relationship with a guy, to be honest. I also remembered (sorry if this adds more complication) that as I grew up, the boys in my school all fell in love with my twin, she would get so many love letters, and none of them liked me, so I was really jealous at the time, so maybe it is just me wanting them to like me because of my jealousy, and nkt me liking them (?)

Right now,Β  I think I want and could label myself something, but I just don't know what to label myself.Β 

But I am sure now that I like girls though!

Hi! That's interesting you bring up the situation from your childhood and your twin.Β  It could have possibly have affected how you feel towards guys and having their attention.Β  The fact you say that you never wanted a relationship with a guy and that you don't have those intense feelings towards them would suggest at least a preference towards girls, but what do you think?

It definitely sounds like you've reached a conclusion about liking girls.Β  Since sexuality can be on a spectrum, I think it's up to you how you identify after that.Β  Some people who identify as bisexual, for example, still have a preference towards a certain gender and it this case for you it could be a preference towards girls.Β  At the same time, if you feel like guys simply aren't appealing for relationships or sex, it could also make sense to say you are lesbian.

If you had to choose between the idea of being bisexual, or being lesbian, which label do you think resonates more with how you feel?Β  (If you don't feel like you have a firm answer to this question, that's okay too!)Β πŸ™‚

Staff-Account.png

Hi again! Thank you 😊 

I really don't think guys are appealing for relationships or sex, so I've reached the conclusion that I am lesbian. I also think it resonates more with how I feel.

Your messages really helped me figure out my sexuality, so I deeply thank you for your help 😊 

Again, thanks a lot!!! 😊

• Pride 1

14 hours ago, Flooo said:

Hi again! Thank you 😊 

I really don't think guys are appealing for relationships or sex, so I've reached the conclusion that I am lesbian. I also think it resonates more with how I feel.

Your messages really helped me figure out my sexuality, so I deeply thank you for your help 😊 

Again, thanks a lot!!! 😊

Of course.Β πŸ™‚Β And I'm happy to hear you've found a sexuality that resonates with you!Β  Any other support you ever need, we're here for you.

Gay Pride Dog GIF by Timothy Winchester

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png