I dont want to feel like this tbh

pikmin    

Everyones always asking “do you like girls” or “you definitely like girls” and sometimes my friends even jokingly call me “gay” or “a skittle” i just laugh it off but u really dont want to be labeled like this anymore. Did i date girls in the past? Yeah. Sure ill give you that. But that was also almost 2 school years ago, i thought i only liked guys but sometimes i picture myself kissing a girl yk? But i just dont want to be this way because of all the questions, the pressure of coming out, not wanting to deal with homophobia, that type of thing. But honestly i think i might be bi.

• Digital Mentor
6 hours ago, pikmin said:

Everyones always asking “do you like girls” or “you definitely like girls” and sometimes my friends even jokingly call me “gay” or “a skittle” i just laugh it off but u really dont want to be labeled like this anymore. Did i date girls in the past? Yeah. Sure ill give you that. But that was also almost 2 school years ago, i thought i only liked guys but sometimes i picture myself kissing a girl yk? But i just dont want to be this way because of all the questions, the pressure of coming out, not wanting to deal with homophobia, that type of thing. But honestly i think i might be bi.

Hi there, I can see that you are new here so I wanted to welcome you to Ditch the Label. It's lovely to have you here 🙂! This is a really welcoming, open and safe space and I'm sure there are lots of others here who can relate to what you've been telling us.

I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. I give advise and support to those who reach out to us. If you ever want to talk about something more privately then you can also send us a confidential support request. To do this just click at the Confidential Support tab at the top of the page, send us a message and one of the support mentors will get back to you. 

Thank you for sharing all this with us. I can understand why you are feeling frustrated by what everyone else is saying and I get the impression that you are feeling pressured into coming out even though you are not comfortable to. Is that right? It sounds to me like you are still figuring things out right now and that's absolutely fine. Please take your time and don't feel like you need to talk to others about your sexuality if you don't want to. If you could say something to all the people who are putting pressure on you and asking you all these questions - what would it be? 

Staff-Account.png

• 2 months later...
On 8/28/2023 at 8:39 PM, pikmin said:

go to a LBGTQIA+ Club and find new friends or tell your old ones too fuck off