Any one wanna talk??

-Aussie- Β  Β 

10 minutes ago, Harper said:

Hey @-Aussie-, just letting you know that I've asked a mentor to message you shortly :)

Ok, I may not answer right away

Hi πŸ‘‹

Hru?

Β 

Edited by catgal05

Just now, Jayla said:

I’m ok ig hruΒ 

πŸ™‚ ,I'm okay tooΒ  thanksΒ 

1 minute ago, catgal05 said:

πŸ™‚ ,I'm okay tooΒ  thanksΒ 

np luv ☺️

• Like 1

Just now, Jayla said:

np luv ☺️

2 minutes ago, Jayla said:

I’m ok ig hruΒ 

Just now, Jayla said:

np luv ☺️

Β 

How's your day been?

Just now, catgal05 said:

How's your day been?

it’s been good wbuΒ 

• Like 1

Just now, Jayla said:

it’s been good wbuΒ 

Ah good , same reallyΒ 

Β 

3 minutes ago, -Aussie- said:

Hello

Hi , Aussie how are you doing?

2 minutes ago, catgal05 said:

Hi , Aussie how are you doing?

meh, i have been better in a bit on pain rn though,you?

• Hug 1

29 minutes ago, -Aussie- said:

meh, i have been better in a bit on pain rn though,you?

hope you feel better soon

I'm okay too thanksΒ 

• Like 1

@Harper

I know that you said you would have a mentor talk with me in cs, though i would let you know that no one as talked to me yet and also things got way worse but then they got a little better but they are still pretty bad.Β 

• Digital Mentor
6 hours ago, -Aussie- said:

@Harper

I know that you said you would have a mentor talk with me in cs, though i would let you know that no one as talked to me yet and also things got way worse but then they got a little better but they are still pretty bad.Β 

@-Aussie-Β I've just sent you a message on CS. I'm really sorry it's taken a while for someone to get back to you. Unfortunately we don't always have support mentors online so that's why it's taken a while for us to respond. Please know that we are here for you and we care about you. If you ever feel like you are in crisis and none of the mentors are around to talk to then please reach out to one of the following:

Β 

UK - The Samaritans: 116 123 (24/7 service)

USA - The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline - 988 (This is a free service that operates 24/7. You can call or text) https://988lifeline.org/

A list of worldwide crisis lines: https://www.befrienders.org - you can find the one for your country and call them if you are in crisisΒ 

An app I can recommend: https://www.prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/ this has safety plans to make sure you don't harm yourself and you might find it useful

If you’re in the UK, you can text SHOUT to 85258 when you are struggling, and a trained crisis volunteer will text you back. This is great if you find talking on the phone challenging, and it’s completely free 24/7

Remember, you can always call the emergency services or go to your local emergency department at the hospital for support

Β 

Staff-Account.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone how are you all. I am feeling like shit mental health is not too good and i may have a broken ankel now

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, -Aussie- said:

Hey everyone how are you all. I am feeling like shit mental health is not too good and i may have a broken ankel now

I'm kinda indefferentΒ 

Got a boyfriend, Passing quizes and classes and stuff, Drama, ew. Too much homework, lost my phone, ADHD, my birthday is this wednesday and im having a party sunday but everyone bailed.Β 

22 minutes ago, Jinx said:

I'm kinda indefferentΒ 

Got a boyfriend, Passing quizes and classes and stuff, Drama, ew. Too much homework, lost my phone, ADHD, my birthday is this wednesday and im having a party sunday but everyone bailed.Β 

Aww that sucks, I would 100% go to your birthday party. You seem cool! I know it is early but i may forget so Happy Birthday!

49 minutes ago, -Aussie- said:

Aww that sucks, I would 100% go to your birthday party. You seem cool! I know it is early but i may forget so Happy Birthday!

Thanks kid

1 minute ago, Jinx said:

Thanks kid

Welcome!^^

1 hour ago, Jinx said:

I'm kinda indefferentΒ 

Welcome πŸ€—Β 

Happy early bday πŸ₯³

12 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Happy early bday πŸ₯³

Thx Megs

Just now, Jinx said:

Thx Megs

No worries πŸ™‚. Love ur pfp btwΒ