A well-being question to all digital mentors and staff!:)

Megs-    

Not sure where to put this but, wanted to ask and check in how you are feeling, as you always check in on us, so wanted to check in on you guys! ❤️

how are you, and how is your year going? Much love to you awesome people ❤️

@Digital Mentor @Tokyo @Blondie 

Edited by Megs-
Sorry if I forgot to tag staff I can only remember them :)

• Megs- changed the title to A well-being question to all digital mentors and staff!:)
  • Ditch the Label Staff
4 hours ago, Megs- said:

Not sure where to put this but, wanted to ask and check in how you are feeling, as you always check in on us, so wanted to check in on you guys! ❤️

That's a very kind message, thank you @Megs-

I'm doing well! 🙂 

Its a priority across the team at DTL that there are a lot of things in place that keep our wellbeing at the forefront. (Like meditation, sound bowls and breath work). 

200.gif

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Blondie said:

That's a very kind message, thank you @Megs-

I'm doing well! 🙂 

Its a priority across the team at DTL that there are a lot of things in place that keep our wellbeing at the forefront. (Like meditation, sound bowls and breath work). 

200.gif

Aw sounds great! Im glad you are being able to access support if needed, much love to you! ❤️

• Thanks 1

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, Megs- said:

Thanks so much - that's really kind of you 🙂

I have hurt my back a bit (lifting a really heavy box) which is a bit annoying. Apart from that - I'm doing well. Thank you very much. As @Blondie said, the Ditch the Label team is great at keeping everyone's wellbeing at the forefront and I feel very well looked after here 😀. Thank you for checking though

Staff-Account.png

5 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Thanks so much - that's really kind of you 🙂

I have hurt my back a bit (lifting a really heavy box) which is a bit annoying. Apart from that - I'm doing well. Thank you very much. As @Blondie said, the Ditch the Label team is great at keeping everyone's wellbeing at the forefront and I feel very well looked after here 😀. Thank you for checking though

Oh no!! Hope you recover fast! Much love to you ❤️

20 hours ago, Megs- said:

Hi! I'm doing pretty well myself, I appreciate you asking. :D
I've been learning a lot at DTL since I've joined this year and I tend to stay pretty busy in general.  But lately I've been prioritizing relaxation more in my personal life, which has been very helpful.  Thanks for checking in!
Thank U Reaction GIF by Mauro Gatti

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Catsup said:

Hi! I'm doing pretty well myself, I appreciate you asking. :D
I've been learning a lot at DTL since I've joined this year and I tend to stay pretty busy in general.  But lately I've been prioritizing relaxation more in my personal life, which has been very helpful.  Thanks for checking in!
Thank U Reaction GIF by Mauro Gatti

Relaxation is key to a healthy mindset 🙂!!

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, Megs- said:

Oh no!! Hope you recover fast! Much love to you ❤️

Thank you so much. It is feeling a little better today

Thank U Laughing GIF by Pusheen

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

8 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Thank you so much. It is feeling a little better today

Thank U Laughing GIF by Pusheen

That’s good 😊 

• Like 1

On 8/27/2023 at 11:43 AM, Megs- said:

So far so good though I'm still getting the hang of everything around me (moved out of my home country since last year, and loving it!!!) — thanks for asking! That's very kind of you 😁

Edited by Tokyo
  • Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Tokyo said:

So far so good though I'm still getting the hang of everything around me (moved out of my home country since last year, and loving it!!!) — thanks for asking! That's very kind of you 😁

Awh I’m glad you’re enjoying it! Yas ofc it takes time but so happy for youuu!! 🙂❤️! Awh no worries, just wanted to check up on you lovely’s 🙂

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Awh I’m glad you’re enjoying it! Yas ofc it takes time but so happy for youuu!! 🙂❤️! Awh no worries, just wanted to check up on you lovely’s 🙂

And as always, hoping you're doing good too! 😀

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Tokyo said:

And as always, hoping you're doing good too! 😀

It’s 23:22pm at night here in the UK and I’m just watching Tiktok😂😂😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2023 at 4:13 PM, Tokyo said:

Your home country being the one on your profile or not? What country is the other one? (You do not have to reply if you don't want to)