To all users

Emberfrost12    

Aurora
This post was recognized by Aurora!

"This is such an important, helpful message. Thank you!"

Emberfrost12 was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 25 points.

Hey, I've been wanting to write this post for a while ago, but finally realized that I've been putting it off for long enough. I want to remind everyone that you're amazing and I care about you. I do my best to help, and I want you to remember that while you may feel as though the problems you face are faced by you alone, a lot of us are willing to face them with you and have faced similar problems ourselves. I want you to remember that absolutely no one is part of this community because they have had the perfect life experience. All of us have struggled, and It's always worth remembering that a lot of us have been able (or are trying) to improve our ability to deal with problems, and while those of you who are newer may be scared to let us help you, we are here because we want to help you improve your ability to deal with problems. We are here, as a community, to help each other, and that is what makes us a community. We aren't the group of people who only supports you at your best, we are here for the whole journey. We come from all over the world, and all over the spectrum of experiences one can have, and that brings us close together. 

I want to remind all of you that you can always reach out for help, but also, to the users that help: you are not held responsible to help every person. Remember to take care of yourself as well.

Thanks,

Ember

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Digital Mentor
14 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey, I've been wanting to write this post for a while ago, but finally realized that I've been putting it off for long enough. I want to remind everyone that you're amazing and I care about you. I do my best to help, and I want you to remember that while you may feel as though the problems you face are faced by you alone, a lot of us are willing to face them with you and have faced similar problems ourselves. I want you to remember that absolutely no one is part of this community because they have had the perfect life experience. All of us have struggled, and It's always worth remembering that a lot of us have been able (or are trying) to improve our ability to deal with problems, and while those of you who are newer may be scared to let us help you, we are here because we want to help you improve your ability to deal with problems. We are here, as a community, to help each other, and that is what makes us a community. We aren't the group of people who only supports you at your best, we are here for the whole journey. We come from all over the world, and all over the spectrum of experiences one can have, and that brings us close together. 

I want to remind all of you that you can always reach out for help, but also, to the users that help: you are not held responsible to help every person. Remember to take care of yourself as well.

Thanks,

Ember

Thank you so much for this inspiring and really helpful message, I couldn't have said it any better myself! I feel proud to be part of this amazing, supportive community here at Ditch the Label  😊

Staff-Account.png