Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Catsup said:

I had a dare too in the past, and I ended up cutting off most of my eyebrows. 😅

Oh my! Hope they’ve grown back now 😛😂

• Haha 1

• Digital Mentor
On 8/23/2023 at 6:16 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

What is the weirdest thing you've done?

I used to work at a fish factory in Denmark. I did 18 hour shifts six days on a trot and it messed with my physical and mental health. One day, out of earth shattering boredom and inhuman despair, I learned that you can play frisbee with a flounder. Just grab the tail and throw it like a frisbee. Got caught playing frisbee with some colleagues at 4 am when we were gently encouraged to go home and get some rest instead. No one has ever complained about my work ethics... But let's face it, this was not a normal thing to do 😂

• Haha 2

Staff-Account.png

7 minutes ago, Duckie said:

I used to work at a fish factory in Denmark. I did 18 hour shifts six days on a trot and it messed with my physical and mental health. One day, out of earth shattering boredom and inhuman despair, I learned that you can play frisbee with a flounder. Just grab the tail and throw it like a frisbee. Got caught playing frisbee with some colleagues at 4 am when we were gently encouraged to go home and get some rest instead. No one has ever complained about my work ethics... But let's face it, this was not a normal thing to do 😂

Naughty Duckie 😛🤣

8 hours ago, Duckie said:

It's interesting to know you can play frisbee with a flounder. However, I don't think I'll be trying it anytime soon.

Then again, i'm putting that on the bucket list i'm starting now (not even kidding, i just put it on a new bucket list)

On 8/26/2023 at 9:38 AM, Coyotea said:

I’m not sure what the weirdest thing I’ve done is-

but I run in a really weird way

i go down stairs sideways

• Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

i go down stairs sideways

Every time? Even in small stairs? Fascinating :)

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

Every time? Even in small stairs? Fascinating :)

Well, usually you have to turn into a hallway that goes perpendicular to the stairs, so it saves you the time it takes to turn. And also I think it's easier on the knees....

• Digital Mentor
3 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

It's interesting to know you can play frisbee with a flounder. However, I don't think I'll be trying it anytime soon.

Then again, i'm putting that on the bucket list i'm starting now (not even kidding, i just put it on a new bucket list)

Hahaha, the things I've done when I've checked out mentally xD When I was pregnant with my daughter I had proper mum brain! I worked in a school and I was meant to go get coffee on the third floor. Stepped into the lift... and forgot how lifts work. I had the longest brain fart of my life as I was just standing in there figuring out what to do. Honest to god I stood with the doors closed around me and really had to take it from the beginning.

Like OK... coffee... third floor. That's 1 - 2 - 3. Aaaaaand it turned out I pressed all those buttons and stopped on every single floor. The students were really confused to see me go up with them, stop at every floor without leaving until we'd all reached the top. I did manage to get coffee though xD That was pretty weird.

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Well, usually you have to turn into a hallway that goes perpendicular to the stairs, so it saves you the time it takes to turn. And also I think it's easier on the knees....

That's a good idea actually. Might do this myself :) I feel inspired now!

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Duckie said:

Hahaha, the things I've done when I've checked out mentally xD When I was pregnant with my daughter I had proper mum brain! I worked in a school and I was meant to go get coffee on the third floor. Stepped into the lift... and forgot how lifts work. I had the longest brain fart of my life as I was just standing in there figuring out what to do. Honest to god I stood with the doors closed around me and really had to take it from the beginning.

Like OK... coffee... third floor. That's 1 - 2 - 3. Aaaaaand it turned out I pressed all those buttons and stopped on every single floor. The students were really confused to see me go up with them, stop at every floor without leaving until we'd all reached the top. I did manage to get coffee though xD That was pretty weird.

Haha, I've done things like that too. I've also just forgotten about things, for example, I wanted to make tea, so i boiled water. I forgot about it for four or five hours...by the time i got back there was no more water in the kettle. 

I've also gotten lost in our school, and my very first day, I kept walking down the same hallway because I didn't realize it turned off at the end. I just kept going up and down the stairs....(there are four or five staircases to the main floor from that one specific hallway)

• Haha 1

• Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Haha, I've done things like that too. I've also just forgotten about things, for example, I wanted to make tea, so i boiled water. I forgot about it for four or five hours...by the time i got back there was no more water in the kettle. 

I've also gotten lost in our school, and my very first day, I kept walking down the same hallway because I didn't realize it turned off at the end. I just kept going up and down the stairs....(there are four or five staircases to the main floor from that one specific hallway)

That sounds like something I could do! The amounts of time I've brewed coffee using yesterday's coffee grounds in the coffee maker. And not questioned that the coffee really doesn't taste right until I'm like three cups in and realise that I never took out the old filter xD

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

That sounds like something I could do! The amounts of time I've brewed coffee using yesterday's coffee grounds in the coffee maker. And not questioned that the coffee really doesn't taste right until I'm like three cups in and realise that I never took out the old filter xD

Sounds...great. I mean, you're conserving your coffee, I guess? I am glad to say that i've never done that. Then again, I don't typically drink coffee...the thing I have done is make tea with 3 year expired tea bags. And also eaten 3 year expired goldfish, and other food. Somehow it did not affect me in the least