Say something nice about yourself!

Megs-    

Aurora
This post was recognized by Aurora!

"That is such a lovely idea for a post"

Megs- was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 25 points.

Think we are missing a self love thread.  self love is definetly important and think we can all soemtimes be too harsh on ourselves so wanted a place where we can be kinder to ourselves. 

Say something nice about yourself - From all the qualities you have or saying something about your appearance.. ect ❤️ all deserve to love yourself😊

So I’ll start by just saying - even though half the time I don’t feel like it - id say I’m pretty strong to go through all the struggles I have done/am going through. (something I can say to everyone reading this too) 

Feel Good Animation GIF by Lisa Vertudaches
Get Up Life GIF by Power of Positivity

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
56 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Think we are missing a self love thread.  self love is definetly important and think we can all soemtimes be too harsh on ourselves so wanted a place where we can be kinder to ourselves. 

Say something nice about yourself - From all the qualities you have or saying something about your appearance.. ect ❤️ all deserve to love yourself😊

So I’ll start by just saying - even though half the time I don’t feel like it - id say I’m pretty strong to go through all the struggles I have done/am going through. (something I can say to everyone reading this too) 

Feel Good Animation GIF by Lisa Vertudaches
Get Up Life GIF by Power of Positivity

I love this! 

I think I'm a good friend - very loyal and protective. 🙂

The Office Pam GIF

• Yaaas 2

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Blondie said:

I love this! 

I think I'm a good friend - very loyal and protective. 🙂

The Office Pam GIF

I would agree with you, you’re a very very nice considerate person and I can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done for me!❤️

• Thanks 1

I like my eyes! They just look really pretty tonight 🙂

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 2

I think that I’m really loyal and dependable. I’m pretty good at following instructions and completing tasks the right way, sometimes to a fault. Perfectionism and Toxic Loyalty are real problems for me but hey I’ll take it. I’m grateful for the good it brings on occasion

Edited by TinyDinos
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Yaaas 1

Today I like myself because I’ve painted my toe nails and I feel pretty! 

• Like 2

I have help a few people to day and that make me feel Good!

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 1

2 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

I have help a few people to day and that make me feel Good!

Yassss!! What a nice thing to do 🥰 we need more people like you in this world 🥺❤️

Edited by Megs-

I just helped someone ( not here ) and he was very kind and said thank you. What a nice person he was, thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 1

• Digital Mentor

What a great idea for a thread. I agree - we're often too harsh on ourselves and forget to notice all the positive things about ourselves. 

I think I'm very thoughtful and whenever I can I try and understand what the other person might be thinking/going through or why they might have different views from my own. 

Mental Health Sparkle GIF by INTO ACTION

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 1

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

What a great idea for a thread. I agree - we're often too harsh on ourselves and forget to notice all the positive things about ourselves. 

I think I'm very thoughtful and whenever I can I try and understand what the other person might be thinking/going through or why they might have different views from my own. 

Mental Health Sparkle GIF by INTO ACTION

I agree, you really are kind and thoughtful! Hehe ( I added mine for you 😛).  ❤️

• Thanks 1