Jump to content
This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Hey Y'all


BusinessBee    

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Emberfrost12

    35

  • Coyotea

    24

  • Megs-

    4

  • BusinessBee

    3

39 minutes ago, BusinessBee said:

Hey y'all, how's it going? 

My sir- my goood sir..you also are a warrior cats fan? I’ve found my people 😭 /lh 

im such a warrior cats nerd I grew up on that stuff oml it was my biggest obsession and still kind of is, I could talk about it for hours and hours

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, BusinessBee said:

Hey y'all, how's it going? 

Pretty funky. How are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Heya how’s everyone today?

Not fantastic, but not the worst

I've finally been doing the research on the mental disorder(s) I've been diagnosed with. Not really appreciating the answers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Not fantastic, but not the worst

I've finally been doing the research on the mental disorder(s) I've been diagnosed with. Not really appreciating the answers.

Awh! I’m sorry, I get it. I know how hard it is seeing the answers to those mental disorders you’ve been diagnosed with, but don’t let that define how much of an awesome person you are! You’re so supportive, caring and loving to others here at DTL, including myself! You are so sweet and honestly an amazing person, (hugs)!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

How about you?

I’m okay, kinda tired again, ( nothing unusual). Just excited to sleep haha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey , there I'm not too bad thanks just feel all over the place really . How are you ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m Oki. Hugs sorry you’re not feeling good 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/17/2023 at 9:56 PM, Coyotea said:

My sir- my goood sir..you also are a warrior cats fan? I’ve found my people 😭 /lh 

im such a warrior cats nerd I grew up on that stuff oml it was my biggest obsession and still kind of is, I could talk about it for hours and hours

YESSS ERIN HUNTER FOREVER

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/18/2023 at 11:07 AM, Emberfrost12 said:

Pretty funky. How are you?

I'm doing alright! Haven't seen y'all in forever lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BusinessBee said:

YESSS ERIN HUNTER FOREVER

Oh- I mean..not really, I actually really don’t like the Erins and there’s a lot of issues with warrior cats. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Coyotea said:

Oh- I mean..not really, I actually really don’t like the Erins and there’s a lot of issues with warrior cats. 

Is there? (mind pointing some out?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, BusinessBee said:

I'm doing alright! Haven't seen y'all in forever lol

hello! You're back! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Is there? (mind pointing some out?)

Well, continuity errors galore, and then there is the whole issue of Brambleclaw being “the better option” even though he is abusive af. I find it to be poorly written, repetitive and also if I can find the doc again there’s a shit ton of issues with the tribe and the stereotyping. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Coyotea said:

Well, continuity errors galore, and then there is the whole issue of Brambleclaw being “the better option” even though he is abusive af. I find it to be poorly written, repetitive and also if I can find the doc again there’s a shit ton of issues with the tribe and the stereotyping. 

Oh, that's true. and it can be a touch repetitive, I agree.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

Oh, that's true. and it can be a touch repetitive, I agree.

I could talk hours on end about it but I simply don’t have the patience to type it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Coyotea said:

I could talk hours on end about it but I simply don’t have the patience to type it. 

Fair. 

How are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Coyotea said:

Eh, not great. How are you?

Also not great. Struggling over nothing. And turns out, i can run through anxious scenarios before I'm even properly awake....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Oh, that's true. and it can be a touch repetitive, I agree.

Oh also the ableism, can’t forget that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Coyotea said:

Oh also the ableism, can’t forget that. 

Oh yeah......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Oh yeah......

Yeah- it’s a very flawed series. (Every series has its flaws but sheesh) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...