Well done, to everyone! 💕

Megs-    

Aurora
This post was recognized by Aurora!

"What a lovely, supportive post"

Megs- was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 25 points.

Hey everyone!

I know this is kinda late but, I know yesterday, August 17th was results day for everyone who was receiving A-level results etc in the UK, I know it would of been such an exciting but challenging time for everyone, I know how hard it is and I hope it went okay? I know some people may have felt they’ve let themselves down or they’ve failed life, but honestly? You haven’t, you’ve done the best you possibly could and that is what anyone could ask for! I know GCSE results are due to come out on August 24th, wishing everyone waiting for their results luck and hope that you get the results you wish for! 

If you didn’t get the results you wanted or was expecting, don’t put yourself down because of it, a grade is a grade, we can as humans can go back to school in the future and get the grades. Nothing is impossible, possible is possible. Please know I’m here for anyone and everyone, y’all amazing, remember that! Remember,@Digital Mentor are here for you too, you’re not alone! 💕

much love to you amazing people, 

Megan 💕

Edited by Megs-
Edit: spelling, and grammar.

• Digital Mentor
9 hours ago, Megs- said:

Hey everyone!

I know this is kinda late but, I know yesterday, August 17th was results day for everyone who was receiving A-level results etc in the UK, I know it would of been such an exciting but challenging time for everyone, I know how hard it is and I hope it went okay? I know some people may have felt they’ve let themselves down or they’ve failed life, but honestly? You haven’t, you’ve done the best you possibly could and that is what anyone could ask for! I know GCSE results are due to come out on August 24th, wishing everyone waiting for their results luck and hope that you get the results you wish for! 

If you didn’t get the results you wanted or was expecting, don’t put yourself down because of it, a grade is a grade, we can as humans can go back to school in the future and get the grades. Nothing is impossible, possible is possible. Please know I’m here for anyone and everyone, y’all amazing, remember that! Remember,@Digital Mentor are here for you too, you’re not alone! 💕

much love to you amazing people, 

Megan 💕

This is a really thoughtful and uplifting post. Thank you @Megs- - we couldn't have said it any better. I'm sure there are some on here, who needed to hear this.

And if anyone has any worries or concerns about school please do let us know. We're here for you. 

Staff-Account.png