Am I bi or is it just a phase?

lillypaw619 Β  Β 

Hi, I'm kinda new to this and I don't really know how this works so um, here goes.

I think I am bi, but I don't know if it's just a phase or what. I used to have a crush on my old best friend (we had a falling out), but I've only ever before had crushes on guys. When I had a crush on this girl at one point I had a dream where it ended where we kissed. It was just a dream tho. This was my first crush on a girl. More recently for ex. i'll be watching a show and I might think that this female is cute or hot. Also, I have taken some quizzes and they all say that I am bi.Β  Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

9 hours ago, lillypaw619 said:

Hi, I'm kinda new to this and I don't really know how this works so um, here goes.

I think I am bi, but I don't know if it's just a phase or what. I used to have a crush on my old best friend (we had a falling out), but I've only ever before had crushes on guys. When I had a crush on this girl at one point I had a dream where it ended where we kissed. It was just a dream tho. This was my first crush on a girl. More recently for ex. i'll be watching a show and I might think that this female is cute or hot. Also, I have taken some quizzes and they all say that I am bi.Β  Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

you could be Bi, how do you feel when you are with them? I was dealing with something like this and i am bi so you could be bi just more attracted to guys and not girls.

Hi. Yeah I've felt like that before YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I've had crushes on boys and girls. I still don't know who I am but I know that I'm not straight. You could be bi, give yourself time to figure it out don't pressure yourself and don't let others pressure you!!Β 

30 minutes ago, SophiaMay said:

Hi. Yeah I've felt like that before YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I've had crushes on boys and girls. I still don't know who I am but I know that I'm not straight. You could be bi, give yourself time to figure it out don't pressure yourself and don't let others pressure you!!Β 

Thank you so much! It really helps to know that I'm not alone. :)

• 3 months later...