How do I know I'm Aro?

TheToaster765    

How do I know if I feel love? Like what does it feel like? A lot of people say I would know once I feel it, but like I probably won't to be honest. I don't know what its supposed to be like. I mean I don't really feel like getting into relationships or really like the idea of getting into one.

On 8/14/2023 at 9:47 PM, TheToaster765 said:

How do I know if I feel love? Like what does it feel like? A lot of people say I would know once I feel it, but like I probably won't to be honest. I don't know what its supposed to be like. I mean I don't really feel like getting into relationships or really like the idea of getting into one.

Relatable. I'm more of a cupioromantic 'cause I want to experience romantic attraction/romantic relationship now even though I don't experience crushes, romantic love, any of that for other people. Your comment is textbook aromantic, so if you want to use the label, go ahead. You don't have to though if you don't feel comfortable with it though. You know you're aro when you ask those questions in the first place. If that helps. 

i personally dont have the answer to this since im strictly aro meaning i dont exp romantic attraction at all; but here r some resources that might help

romantic attraction [arocalypse]
what does romantic attraction feel like [arocalypse]
what is romantic attraction [aven]
romantic attraction [aven wiki]
romantic attraction [lgbtq wiki]