spooktober    

41 minutes ago, spooktober said:

the way i do not know how to talk without status updates-

I knowwww it’s so weird- I feel like there should be status updates.-

52 minutes ago, spooktober said:

oh gosh this feels like when i first joined ts-

i-

i feel like i'm back in 2022..

Aw I’m sorry spooky- anything I can do to help?

• Digital Mentor
6 hours ago, spooktober said:

hi-

i'm new here

this place looks like if TS was in a dream

maybe idk what average forums look like

but

hi

Hi there, huge big welcome to Ditch the Label!! It's great to have you here 😀. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. Please let me know if there is anything you would like support with. 

Happy Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios 2022

I noticed that you mentioned TS and I thought you might find it helpful to have a look at this post as we do some things a little differently here 

I hope you enjoy being part of our amazing community.  And if you ever want to talk about something confidentially then you can send us a confidential support request - just click on the confidential support tab at the top of the page and one of the support mentors will get back to you. 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

10 hours ago, spooktober said:

hi-

i'm new here

but

hi

Hi!! Welcome to DTL, IF you need anything you can tag me!!!

5 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, huge big welcome to Ditch the Label!! It's great to have you here 😀. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. Please let me know if there is anything you would like support with. 

Happy Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios 2022

I noticed that you mentioned TS and I thought you might find it helpful to have a look at this post as we do some things a little differently here 

I hope you enjoy being part of our amazing community.  And if you ever want to talk about something confidentially then you can send us a confidential support request - just click on the confidential support tab at the top of the page and one of the support mentors will get back to you. 

I was unaware this post was a thing- I also came from TS! (I was the one who mentioned it to Spooky. :) ) 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

18 hours ago, Coyotea said:

I knowwww it’s so weird- I feel like there should be status updates.-

We had status updates but they didn’t work. Who knows, maybe we’ll try again

19 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

We had status updates but they didn’t work. Who knows, maybe we’ll try again

Maybe! It would definitely be useful

Edited by Coyotea

• Digital Mentor
17 hours ago, Coyotea said:

I was unaware this post was a thing- I also came from TS! (I was the one who mentioned it to Spooky. :) ) 

Thank you for letting us know and thanks so much for telling Spooky about DTL 😀. We had quite a few new members join us from TS back in November so Harper created this post as we do things a bit differently here. I think the main thing is that we don't allow certain content and private information to be shared on here. This is to makes sure that we keep everyone safe (and not to be annoying, I promise!). 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

23 hours ago, Coyotea said:

On 8/13/2023 at 10:47 PM, spooktober said:

hi-

i'm new here

but

hi

If Either one of you need help on here Tag me i can help, I was on TS for a little bit but i am know more about DTL then TS so i can help!!

8 hours ago, Aurora said:

Thank you for letting us know and thanks so much for telling Spooky about DTL 😀. We had quite a few new members join us from TS back in November so Harper created this post as we do things a bit differently here. I think the main thing is that we don't allow certain content and private information to be shared on here. This is to makes sure that we keep everyone safe (and not to be annoying, I promise!). 

Honestly it’s not annoying at all! I much prefer that this site is well moderated. 

3 hours ago, -Marra- said:

If Either one of you need help on here Tag me i can help, I was on TS for a little bit but i am know more about DTL then TS so i can help!!

Aww thank you, that’s super sweet. Also you seem cool 👍

7 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

Aww thank you, that’s super sweet. Also you seem cool 👍

Thank you! You seem pretty cool too!

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • Digital Mentor
3 hours ago, spooktober said:

hi-

been a bit

forgot this existed

Hi @spooktober, great to have you back 😀. How have you been? 

Staff-Account.png