Q: what do yall think Ace is?

BubbleGumm1 Β  Β 

42 minutes ago, BubbleGumm1 said:

Asexual- is what i mean-

No, I know what ace is. I myself am Asexual. But I mean..what do you mean by β€œit seems to be something it’s not.”? how?Β 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 11:27 AM, BubbleGumm1 said:

it seems to be something its not and i get annoyed by it-

I’m assuming you’re talking about the thing where some people are like β€˜being ace is when you aren’t attracted to anyone sexually at all’ and others say β€˜being ace is when you don’t want sex’ and some people say β€˜being ace is when you find anything sexual disgusting’. Here’s the thing: all of these are ace. In my opinion, being asexual is when you do not experience sexual attraction. Β Being aceΒ orientedΒ is when you choose to not act on it at all or aren’t willing to do something sexual. Hope this helps. (And if anyone disagrees with my definitions, you are welcome to state that and to remember that I said β€˜inΒ myΒ opinion’.)

• Yaaas 1

On 8/20/2023 at 2:38 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

I’m assuming you’re talking about the thing where some people are like β€˜being ace is when you aren’t attracted to anyone sexually at all’ and others say β€˜being ace is when you don’t want sex’ and some people say β€˜being ace is when you find anything sexual disgusting’. Here’s the thing: all of these are ace. In my opinion, being asexual is when you do not experience sexual attraction. Β Being aceΒ orientedΒ is when you choose to not act on it at all or aren’t willing to do something sexual. Hope this helps. (And if anyone disagrees with my definitions, you are welcome to state that and to remember that I said β€˜inΒ myΒ opinion’.)

Thank you! because people ask me how can I be dating someone when i'm Ace and i get so annoyed by it-Β 

19 hours ago, BubbleGumm1 said:

Thank you! because people ask me how can I be dating someone when i'm Ace and i get so annoyed by it-Β 

Oh, well sexual attraction and romantic attraction (there is a lot of different types of attraction but I’m not gonna list them) aren’t the same. I wasn’t sure if you were talking about aces who aren’t repulsed by…that stuff or all the other types of asexuality. (Ngl, I kind of thought you were going to say that ace people have to be strictly repulsed and feel absolutely 0 sexual attraction or anything of that nature. I’m sorry for jumping to conclusions)

On 8/23/2023 at 10:27 AM, BubbleGumm1 said:

Oh, yeah, being asexual and aromantic are two different things and don't necessarily overlap

even being AroAce it's not impossible to like someone- Aromatic is when you can have little to no romantic and Ace is where you have little to no sexual attractionΒ  and lots of ppl just don't understand that-Β 

6 hours ago, BubbleGumm1 said:

even being AroAce it's not impossible to like someone- Aromatic is when you can have little to no romantic and Ace is where you have little to no sexual attractionΒ  and lots of ppl just don't understand that-Β 

*aromanticΒ 

the n is very important.

But yeah a lot of people don’t understand a lot of A-spec identities and shit.Β 

20 hours ago, Coyotea said:

*aromanticΒ 

the n is very important.

But yeah a lot of people don’t understand a lot of A-spec identities and shit.Β 

they don't spell good so if they mess up spelling thats why

5 hours ago, -Aussie- said:

they don't spell good so if they mess up spelling thats why

Okay?

• 2 months later...
On 11/26/2023 at 4:06 AM, omni said:

the fuck

Hey! Are you alright? Has something happened or upset you? I hope you are ok.Β