Jump to content

Q: what do yall think Ace is?


Recommended Posts

it seems to be something its not and i get annoyed by it-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t understand the question…?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, BubbleGumm1 said:

Asexual- is what i mean-

No, I know what ace is. I myself am Asexual. But I mean..what do you mean by “it seems to be something it’s not.”? how? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 11:27 AM, BubbleGumm1 said:

it seems to be something its not and i get annoyed by it-

I’m assuming you’re talking about the thing where some people are like ‘being ace is when you aren’t attracted to anyone sexually at all’ and others say ‘being ace is when you don’t want sex’ and some people say ‘being ace is when you find anything sexual disgusting’. Here’s the thing: all of these are ace. In my opinion, being asexual is when you do not experience sexual attraction.  Being ace oriented is when you choose to not act on it at all or aren’t willing to do something sexual. Hope this helps. (And if anyone disagrees with my definitions, you are welcome to state that and to remember that I said ‘in my opinion’.)

  • Yaaas 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, NVLL said:

???

Exactly my reaction! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2023 at 2:38 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

I’m assuming you’re talking about the thing where some people are like ‘being ace is when you aren’t attracted to anyone sexually at all’ and others say ‘being ace is when you don’t want sex’ and some people say ‘being ace is when you find anything sexual disgusting’. Here’s the thing: all of these are ace. In my opinion, being asexual is when you do not experience sexual attraction.  Being ace oriented is when you choose to not act on it at all or aren’t willing to do something sexual. Hope this helps. (And if anyone disagrees with my definitions, you are welcome to state that and to remember that I said ‘in my opinion’.)

Thank you! because people ask me how can I be dating someone when i'm Ace and i get so annoyed by it- 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, BubbleGumm1 said:

Thank you! because people ask me how can I be dating someone when i'm Ace and i get so annoyed by it- 

Oh, well sexual attraction and romantic attraction (there is a lot of different types of attraction but I’m not gonna list them) aren’t the same. I wasn’t sure if you were talking about aces who aren’t repulsed by…that stuff or all the other types of asexuality. (Ngl, I kind of thought you were going to say that ace people have to be strictly repulsed and feel absolutely 0 sexual attraction or anything of that nature. I’m sorry for jumping to conclusions)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2023 at 10:27 AM, BubbleGumm1 said:

Thank you! because people ask me how can I be dating someone when i'm Ace and i get so annoyed by it- 

Oh, yeah, being asexual and aromantic are two different things and don't necessarily overlap

Link to comment
Share on other sites

even being AroAce it's not impossible to like someone- Aromatic is when you can have little to no romantic and Ace is where you have little to no sexual attraction  and lots of ppl just don't understand that- 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, BubbleGumm1 said:

even being AroAce it's not impossible to like someone- Aromatic is when you can have little to no romantic and Ace is where you have little to no sexual attraction  and lots of ppl just don't understand that- 

*aromantic 

the n is very important.

But yeah a lot of people don’t understand a lot of A-spec identities and shit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Coyotea said:

*aromantic 

the n is very important.

But yeah a lot of people don’t understand a lot of A-spec identities and shit. 

they don't spell good so if they mess up spelling thats why

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, -Aussie- said:

they don't spell good so if they mess up spelling thats why

Okay?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...