I can’t sleep

Megs-    

Im restless. I took my sleeping meds but my goodness I can’t sleep 😴 

• Digital Mentor
9 hours ago, Megs- said:

Im restless. I took my sleeping meds but my goodness I can’t sleep 😴 

I'm sorry to hear that. Not being able to sleep is horrible ☹️. This is probably a bit too late now but if you have trouble sleeping again we have some helpful tips on how to sleep here https://www.ditchthelabel.org/50-things-cant-sleep

Maybe there is something there you find helpful 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

I'm sorry to hear that. Not being able to sleep is horrible ☹️. This is probably a bit too late now but if you have trouble sleeping again we have some helpful tips on how to sleep here https://www.ditchthelabel.org/50-things-cant-sleep

Maybe there is something there you find helpful 

Thank you

• Digital Mentor
On 8/1/2023 at 12:31 PM, Megs- said:

Thank you

You're very welcome. I hope it was helpful. How did you sleep last night? 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

You're very welcome. I hope it was helpful. How did you sleep last night? 

I finally fell sleep at 3:35am. Even tho I took my meds earlier 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Digital Mentor
On 8/3/2023 at 12:56 PM, Megs- said:

I finally fell sleep at 3:35am. Even tho I took my meds earlier 

Hi @Megs-, I just wanted to check in and see if your sleep has been any better yet? Have you found any of the sleep tips helpful? 

Staff-Account.png

16 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi @Megs-, I just wanted to check in and see if your sleep has been any better yet? Have you found any of the sleep tips helpful? 

Last two nights I took my meds about 10pm and 11pm and fell asleep at 12am or 1am. So that’s better than most of the other nights!

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Megs- said:

Last two nights I took my meds about 10pm and 11pm and fell asleep at 12am or 1am. So that’s better than most of the other nights!

I'm glad to hear that. Do you think it's your sleep meds that are helping or have you noticed anything else that helps you fall asleep?

Staff-Account.png

19 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I'm glad to hear that. Do you think it's your sleep meds that are helping or have you noticed anything else that helps you fall asleep?

It’s definitely my sleeping meds, for sure 

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, Megs- said:

It’s definitely my sleeping meds, for sure 

It sounds like you have the right sleeping meds for you. I can remember that you started a morning and night time routine diary on here a few weeks ago. I was just wondering if you are still using your night time routine. Don't worry if not but having a night time routine can help us feel calmer and more settled just before bed time, which can also help with our sleep.

Staff-Account.png

7 minutes ago, Aurora said:

It sounds like you have the right sleeping meds for you. I can remember that you started a morning and night time routine diary on here a few weeks ago. I was just wondering if you are still using your night time routine. Don't worry if not but having a night time routine can help us feel calmer and more settled just before bed time, which can also help with our sleep.

At the moment I’m not, but I will look into using it again as it did help!

• Digital Mentor
On 8/15/2023 at 11:36 AM, Megs- said:

At the moment I’m not, but I will look into using it again as it did help!

No problem. Once you're ready to use it again you can always reach out if you need any help with it 🙂

Staff-Account.png

On 8/17/2023 at 11:51 AM, Aurora said:

No problem. Once you're ready to use it again you can always reach out if you need any help with it 🙂

Im going to start using it again now. ( going to work in CS to work on a more realistic and practical way that fits my mood and when I’m feeling down etc I can have different ways on performing the routine!