Advice for severe colds

Megs-    

I have achy head. My ears throat and head hurts. And a blocked nose. This is such a stupid question but I honestly don’t know any good remedies to help this. Honestly so so exhausted from feeling so ew 😣

8 hours ago, Megs- said:

I have achy head. My ears throat and head hurts. And a blocked nose. This is such a stupid question but I honestly don’t know any good remedies to help this. Honestly so so exhausted from feeling so ew 😣

Awww I’m sorry love :(

im Hispanic, so what we usually do is get lots of rest (including naps is possible), make soup with fresh veggies (and chicken if you eat meat), and add rice or noodles and add a little bit of hot sauce into it to help clear your sinuses (not enough to be spicy, but enough to flavor, I usually just use tobasco or Goya brand). Also use Vicks or another vapor rub to clear your nose and help w cough. If you’re not a fan of putting things on your skin, then a hot shower would help too (bc of steam :) ). If possible, then Tylenol or Day/Ny Quil may help with coughing and headaches as well as any congestion. For your throat, lemon and ginger tea with honey should help soothe it and boost your immune system <3 Hope this helps!

5 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

Awww I’m sorry love :(

im Hispanic, so what we usually do is get lots of rest (including naps is possible), make soup with fresh veggies (and chicken if you eat meat), and add rice or noodles and add a little bit of hot sauce into it to help clear your sinuses (not enough to be spicy, but enough to flavor, I usually just use tobasco or Goya brand). Also use Vicks or another vapor rub to clear your nose and help w cough. If you’re not a fan of putting things on your skin, then a hot shower would help too (bc of steam :) ). If possible, then Tylenol or Day/Ny Quil may help with coughing and headaches as well as any congestion. For your throat, lemon and ginger tea with honey should help soothe it and boost your immune system <3 Hope this helps!

Ty ml!

1 hour ago, Megs- said:

Ty ml!

Ofc! 🥰

Just now, TinyDinos said:

Ofc! 🥰

Feel awful today 🤧

Just now, Megs- said:

Feel awful today 🤧

I’m sorry love :(

maybe try a hot shower :) that usually helps the fastest for me 

Just now, TinyDinos said: