How can I do better in class?

minuri    

Another school year is coming up. Our school ranks students under categories: gold, silver, and copper, and puts the students in the ranking under the same section.

Recently, I was ranked under the copper category, and I'm starting to fear that in the next school year I will be in the same section as students under the gold, and silver category. I know that I can't handle extreme competition, but I don't want to lose my ranking since my parents are really really strict about my academics (losing my rankings could mean that I'm not performing well, or I'm being distracted for them)

PS: I really hate the ranking system so much.

All I can recommend is just being you. Don’t act like someone that isn’t you, just because others might be doing better than you. You are doing your best for yourself and your parents, that’s all anyone can ask of you. Remember how important you are and if you need any support we are here for you!!

hugs 

• Hug 1

1 hour ago, Megs- said:

All I can recommend is just being you. Don’t act like someone that isn’t you, just because others might be doing better than you. You are doing your best for yourself and your parents, that’s all anyone can ask of you. Remember how important you are and if you need any support we are here for you!!

hugs 

Thank you so much for your words, Megs. I'll try to be myself more this time.

Just now, minuri said:

Thank you so much for your words, Megs. I'll try to be myself more this time.

It’s very important to look after yourself also, have you got ways to look after yourself through stressful times?

Just now, Megs- said:

It’s very important to look after yourself also, have you got ways to look after yourself through stressful times?

When I have time I paint. I also like watching films, and spending time with my cats every time I feel stressed and anxious.

1 minute ago, minuri said:

When I have time I paint. I also like watching films, and spending time with my cats every time I feel stressed and anxious.

Aww! Sounds lovely 🥰 

• Thanks 1