Non Binary

the.one.they.call.gay ย  ย 

Does anybody know where I can get a $20 ftm binder from? I just came out to my family as Non binary and my Nana says she'll buy me a binder. Any recommendations?

were r u frm?

amzon meight sell.

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

were r u frm?

Rhode Islandย 

Just now, the.one.they.call.gay said:

Rhode Islandย 

oh k.ย 

sry. am no gd at this. cnt spell proerly. so u wnt understand me. sry ๐Ÿ’”

Just now, Megs- said:

sry. am no gd at this. cnt spell proerly. so u wnt understand me. sry ๐Ÿ’”

All good! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Just now, the.one.they.call.gay said:

All good! ๐Ÿ˜Š

(hug)ย โค๏ธ

• Hug 1

Just now, Megs- said:

(hug)ย โค๏ธ

(hug) โค๏ธ

• Digital Mentor
17 minutes ago, the.one.they.call.gay said:

Does anybody know where I can get a $20 ftm binder from? I just came out to my family as Non binary and my Nana says she'll buy me a binder. Any recommendations?

Heyy @the.one.they.call.gay,ย Congratulations on coming out as non-binary! This is hugeeee, thanks for sharing it with us on community. Rhode Island may have some local resources where you can find affordable FTM binders. Here are some places to explore in Rhode Island from the research that I have done:ย 

ย 

1. Youth Pride Inc.: Youth Pride Inc. is an organization based in Rhode Island that supports LGBTQ+ youth. They may have information about local resources for obtaining binders or even have a binder exchange program, Website: http://youthprideri.org/ย 
  2. Options Magazine: Options Magazine is an LGBTQ+ publication in Rhode Island. They might have classified ads or articles mentioning where to find affordable binders in the area, Website: http://optionsri.org/ย 
  3. Rhode Island LGBTQย Centre: Reach out to the Rhode Island LGBTQ Center for guidance. They may have connections with local groups or individuals who can help you find an affordable binder. Website: https://www.rilgbtqcenter.org/
  4. Trans Support Groups: Look for local transgender support groups or community organizations. Members of these groups might know where to get affordable binders or even have spare ones to give away
  5. Online Buy/Sell Groups: Check local online platforms like Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist for secondhand binders being sold at a lower price
  6. Thrift Stores: Explore thrift stores in your area. Sometimes, they might have binders available at a more budget-friendly cost

I do want to say though that it is crucial to prioritize your safety and comfort when choosing a binder. Ensure that it fits properly and doesn't cause any discomfort or restrict your breathing. Binding safely is crucial.

If you don't find what you need through local resources, you can also consider applying to organizations like Point of Pride (https://pointofpride.org/chest-binder-donations/) for assistance. They provide free or low-cost binders to transgender individuals in need.

I hope these resources help you in finding a suitable and affordable binder! Keep me updated on how you get onย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png