hi!

Megs-    

hi guys. 
im megan. I like to be called megs for short. im 15. im bisexual and scared to come out to my mum. i have two kittens at home. called patch he’s a boy and Chloe who’s a girl. i enjoy Disney films and i like drawing and painting. thx for having me.  i suffer with mental health issues too from trauma that happened when I was younger by my step dad. I don’t know what I’m doing but i would like help with coping.
megs x

Edited by Megan07

6 minutes ago, Megan07 said:

hi guys. 
im megan. I like to be called megs for short. im 15. im bisexual and scared to come out to my mum. i have two kittens at home. called patch he’s a boy and Chloe who’s a girl. i enjoy Disney films and i like drawing and painting. thx for having me.  i suffer with mental health issues too from trauma that happened when I was younger by my step dad. I don’t know what I’m doing but i would like help with coping.
megs x

Hi! Welcome to our fourm! We're all lovely here,how are you doing today?

Just now, Blc said:

Hi! Welcome to our fourm! We're all lovely here,how are you doing today?

hi. im ok. well hurting. hbu?

whats up?

• Digital Mentor
21 hours ago, Megs- said:

hi guys. 
megs x

Hi @Megs- welcome to the forum. It's lovely to have you here 😀. I'm Aurora, one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. This is a really welcoming and supportive space and I hope you get to connect with lots of the other users on here.  It sounds like you have a lot going on at the moment and I'm glad you found us. I can see that you have already reached out to us on confidential support to talk about some of the trauma you've experienced. 

Your kittens sound adorable ❤️. How old are they? And what's your favourite Disney movie? 

Staff-Account.png

42 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi @Megs- welcome to the forum. It's lovely to have you here 😀. I'm Aurora, one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. This is a really welcoming and supportive space and I hope you get to connect with lots of the other users on here.  It sounds like you have a lot going on at the moment and I'm glad you found us. I can see that you have already reached out to us on confidential support to talk about some of the trauma you've experienced. 

Your kittens sound adorable ❤️. How old are they? And what's your favourite Disney movie? 

8. Wks old. loin king! ty 4 the wlc

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Megs- said:

8. Wks old. loin king! ty 4 the wlc

I love the Lion King. I also really like Encanto and Moana 😀

8 weeks old, that's so cute!! Are they siblings? 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Aurora said:

I love the Lion King. I also really like Encanto and Moana 😀

8 weeks old, that's so cute!! Are they siblings? 

ye! patch n chloe 

• Digital Mentor
Just now, Megs- said:

ye! patch n chloe 

They sound very sweet

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Aurora said:

They sound very sweet

do u like any aniemals?

• Digital Mentor
32 minutes ago, Megs- said:

do u like any aniemals?

I do. I like most animals. I think I probably like horses (I used to ride a lot as a child), dolphins and dogs the most. What about you? 

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I do. I like most animals. I think I probably like horses (I used to ride a lot as a child), dolphins and dogs the most. What about you? 

kitten. i like 2 difent aniemals. cats n hegdehogs! spike litle thing

i luv ur nme btw

• Digital Mentor
On 7/19/2023 at 12:34 PM, Megs- said:

i luv ur nme btw

Aww, thank you so much ❤️ 

I do love hedgehogs, too. We have one in our garden and it makes the funniest noises - especially when it eats 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Aww, thank you so much ❤️ 

I do love hedgehogs, too. We have one in our garden and it makes the funniest noises - especially when it eats 

aw. snds so cute! 🤗

On 7/18/2023 at 7:13 AM, Megs- said:

hi guys. 
megs x

Hi Megs!! Welcome! I’m Em and I love animals too! I also have two kitties who are a boy and and girl 😊😊😊. I hope you’re doing ok right now, I know how it feels to be hurting. Sending hugs.

1 minute ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Hi Megs!! Welcome! I’m Em and I love animals too! I also have two kitties who are a boy and and girl 😊😊😊. I hope you’re doing ok right now, I know how it feels to be hurting. Sending hugs.

Hi hi! Lovely to meet you :-) aww that’s cute 🥰