Jump to content

hi!


Megs-    

Recommended Posts

hi guys. 
im megan. I like to be called megs for short. im 15. im bisexual and scared to come out to my mum. i have two kittens at home. called patch he’s a boy and Chloe who’s a girl. i enjoy Disney films and i like drawing and painting. thx for having me.  i suffer with mental health issues too from trauma that happened when I was younger by my step dad. I don’t know what I’m doing but i would like help with coping.
megs x

Edited by Megan07
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Megan07 said:

hi guys. 
im megan. I like to be called megs for short. im 15. im bisexual and scared to come out to my mum. i have two kittens at home. called patch he’s a boy and Chloe who’s a girl. i enjoy Disney films and i like drawing and painting. thx for having me.  i suffer with mental health issues too from trauma that happened when I was younger by my step dad. I don’t know what I’m doing but i would like help with coping.
megs x

Hi! Welcome to our fourm! We're all lovely here,how are you doing today?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Blc said:

Hi! Welcome to our fourm! We're all lovely here,how are you doing today?

hi. im ok. well hurting. hbu?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
21 hours ago, Megs- said:

hi guys. 
im megan. I like to be called megs for short. im 15. im bisexual and scared to come out to my mum. i have two kittens at home. called patch he’s a boy and Chloe who’s a girl. i enjoy Disney films and i like drawing and painting. thx for having me.  i suffer with mental health issues too from trauma that happened when I was younger by my step dad. I don’t know what I’m doing but i would like help with coping.
megs x

Hi @Megs- welcome to the forum. It's lovely to have you here 😀. I'm Aurora, one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. This is a really welcoming and supportive space and I hope you get to connect with lots of the other users on here.  It sounds like you have a lot going on at the moment and I'm glad you found us. I can see that you have already reached out to us on confidential support to talk about some of the trauma you've experienced. 

Your kittens sound adorable ❤️. How old are they? And what's your favourite Disney movie? 

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi @Megs- welcome to the forum. It's lovely to have you here 😀. I'm Aurora, one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. This is a really welcoming and supportive space and I hope you get to connect with lots of the other users on here.  It sounds like you have a lot going on at the moment and I'm glad you found us. I can see that you have already reached out to us on confidential support to talk about some of the trauma you've experienced. 

Your kittens sound adorable ❤️. How old are they? And what's your favourite Disney movie? 

8. Wks old. loin king! ty 4 the wlc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Megs- said:

8. Wks old. loin king! ty 4 the wlc

I love the Lion King. I also really like Encanto and Moana 😀

8 weeks old, that's so cute!! Are they siblings? 

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Aurora said:

I love the Lion King. I also really like Encanto and Moana 😀

8 weeks old, that's so cute!! Are they siblings? 

ye! patch n chloe 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
Just now, Megs- said:

ye! patch n chloe 

They sound very sweet

  • Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Aurora said:

They sound very sweet

do u like any aniemals?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
32 minutes ago, Megs- said:

do u like any aniemals?

I do. I like most animals. I think I probably like horses (I used to ride a lot as a child), dolphins and dogs the most. What about you? 

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I do. I like most animals. I think I probably like horses (I used to ride a lot as a child), dolphins and dogs the most. What about you? 

kitten. i like 2 difent aniemals. cats n hegdehogs! spike litle thing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i luv ur nme btw

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
On 7/19/2023 at 12:34 PM, Megs- said:

i luv ur nme btw

Aww, thank you so much ❤️ 

I do love hedgehogs, too. We have one in our garden and it makes the funniest noises - especially when it eats 

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Aww, thank you so much ❤️ 

I do love hedgehogs, too. We have one in our garden and it makes the funniest noises - especially when it eats 

aw. snds so cute! 🤗

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/18/2023 at 7:13 AM, Megs- said:

hi guys. 
im megan. I like to be called megs for short. im 15. im bisexual and scared to come out to my mum. i have two kittens at home. called patch he’s a boy and Chloe who’s a girl. i enjoy Disney films and i like drawing and painting. thx for having me.  i suffer with mental health issues too from trauma that happened when I was younger by my step dad. I don’t know what I’m doing but i would like help with coping.
megs x

Hi Megs!! Welcome! I’m Em and I love animals too! I also have two kitties who are a boy and and girl 😊😊😊. I hope you’re doing ok right now, I know how it feels to be hurting. Sending hugs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Hi Megs!! Welcome! I’m Em and I love animals too! I also have two kitties who are a boy and and girl 😊😊😊. I hope you’re doing ok right now, I know how it feels to be hurting. Sending hugs.

Hi hi! Lovely to meet you :-) aww that’s cute 🥰 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...