uhhh hi im new here

Bootyyyshaker9000 Β  Β 

yo i just migrated here from trevorspace to see which commnuity i like better but anyway

i'm Donatello, but you can call me Donnie or Don or Tello for short. im a transmasc genderfluid boy and my pronouns change (prononfluid) but my default pronouns are he/it. i update my pronouns on my profile (almost) daily as they change :)

i have Inattentive ADHD, MDD, dyscalculia, and possibly Covert NPD. i can be snobby and kinda rude sometimes but i rpomise im workiing on it im a silly guy

i love love love rottmnt, ao3, psychology, mcr, and music and writing. i write little rottmnt fanfics on ao3 so feel free to ask for my ao3 account

feel free to talk to me n stuff :)

40 minutes ago, Bootyyyshaker9000 said:

yo i just migrated here from trevorspace to see which commnuity i like better but anyway

i'm Donatello, but you can call me Donnie or Don or Tello for short. im a transmasc genderfluid boy and my pronouns change (prononfluid) but my default pronouns are he/it. i update my pronouns on my profile (almost) daily as they change :)

i have Inattentive ADHD, MDD, dyscalculia, and possibly Covert NPD. i can be snobby and kinda rude sometimes but i rpomise im workiing on it im a silly guy

i love love love rottmnt, ao3, psychology, mcr, and music and writing. i write little rottmnt fanfics on ao3 so feel free to ask for my ao3 account

dude literally same, also rottmnt is one of my favorites! love the username and im also a writerΒ  :)

51 minutes ago, Jaimes said:

dude literally same, also rottmnt is one of my favorites! love the username and im also a writerΒ  :)

ooh nice !!! who's your favorite turtle? mine's Donnie and Leo :)

1 hour ago, Tokyo said:

Warm welcome @Bootyyyshaker9000Β Glad you found our amazing community!Β πŸ‘‹πŸ˜

thanks!

1 minute ago, Jaimes said:

tho it varies from show to showΒ 

fair fair. whats your favorite era? betcha cant guess what mine is /sarc

lmao I gotta say 2012 even tho the animation is so bad its what I grew up with so it'll always hold a special place in my heart lol

Just now, Jaimes said:

lmao I gotta say 2012 even tho the animation is so bad its what I grew up with so it'll always hold a special place in my heart lol

samee rottmnt may be my favorite but 2012 will always be special to me despite how iffy the animation can be sometimes

2 minutes ago, Jaimes said:

lol fr despite that I had a very questionable crush on karai as a kid

LMAO PLS she was my queer awakening

• Digital Mentor
9 hours ago, Bootyyyshaker9000 said:

Hi @Bootyyyshaker9000, I also wanted to say a huge big welcome to Ditch the Lable!! It's great to have you here πŸ˜€. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. This is a really welcoming and supportive community here and I hope you get to connect with lots of others here.Β 

Thank you for telling us more about you and for mentioning that you can be snobby and rude sometimes. That's definitely helpful for us to know.Β 

I love how many interests you have. Do you mainly write fanfics or other stuff, too? Just to let you know that you won't be able to share you're ao3 account on here I'm afraid. We don't allow users to share personal information as we want to keep everyone safe. You mentioned that you migrated here from TrevorSpace so you might find it helpful to haveΒ  a look at this post as we do some things differently hereΒ 

Β 

I also just wanted to let you know that if you ever want to talk about something confidentially then you can send us a confidential support request - just click on the confidential support tab at the top of the page and one of the support mentors will get back to you.Β 

Β 

Staff-Account.png

11 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi @Bootyyyshaker9000, I also wanted to say a huge big welcome to Ditch the Lable!! It's great to have you here πŸ˜€. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. This is a really welcoming and supportive community here and I hope you get to connect with lots of others here.Β 

Thank you for telling us more about you and for mentioning that you can be snobby and rude sometimes. That's definitely helpful for us to know.Β 

I love how many interests you have. Do you mainly write fanfics or other stuff, too? Just to let you know that you won't be able to share you're ao3 account on here I'm afraid. We don't allow users to share personal information as we want to keep everyone safe. You mentioned that you migrated here from TrevorSpace so you might find it helpful to haveΒ  a look at this post as we do some things differently hereΒ 

I also just wanted to let you know that if you ever want to talk about something confidentially then you can send us a confidential support request - just click on the confidential support tab at the top of the page and one of the support mentors will get back to you.Β 

thanks for the welcome :)

i mostly write fanfics but im working on my own story too

and i'll get to reading that!!

again thanks for the welcome <3

lovely 2 meet u. im meg Megan for short πŸ₯°

3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

lovely 2 meet u. im meg Megan for short πŸ₯°

nice to meet you Megan :)

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, Bootyyyshaker9000 said:

thanks for the welcome :)

i mostly write fanfics but im working on my own story too

and i'll get to reading that!!

again thanks for the welcome <3

You're very welcome. It's great to have you hereΒ πŸ™‚

Do you mind me asking what your own story is about? Don't feel you have to answer if you don't want to.Β 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 7/18/2023 at 12:48 AM, Bootyyyshaker9000 said:

Heyy @Bootyyyshaker9000,  I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I see that you're new to our platform and I wanted to say a massive welcome! Super awesome having you join our community 😁

First of all, it's great to know your preferred nicknames, Donnie, Don, or Tello. It's wonderful to see that you're exploring and expressing your identity as a transmasc genderfluid boy. This is totally a safe space where we encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. I did take notice that that you're dealing with some challenges like Inattentive ADHD, MDD, dyscalculia, and possibly Covert NPD. It's courageous of you to share that with us. We're here to support and understand each other. Your interests are fantastic Btw, Rottmnt sounds like a lot of fun, and it's fantastic that you're exploring your creativity through writing little fanfics on ao3. Psychology, MCR, and music are fascinating topics too! Feel free to share your thoughts or recommendations; I'd love to hear more about what you're passionate about.

If you ever want to talk, chat, or discuss anything, don't hesitate to reach out. This community is all about connecting with others and fostering a positive and inclusive environment. You can start conversations like this or even join other topics on the forums option. We also offer one to one support if you'd prefer that, if you click on 'Confidential Support' in the top bar next to blogs, you can send a request and one of the support mentors will get back to you.Β 

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Bootyyyshaker9000,  I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I see that you're new to our platform and I wanted to say a massive welcome! Super awesome having you join our community 😁

First of all, it's great to know your preferred nicknames, Donnie, Don, or Tello. It's wonderful to see that you're exploring and expressing your identity as a transmasc genderfluid boy. This is totally a safe space where we encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. I did take notice that that you're dealing with some challenges like Inattentive ADHD, MDD, dyscalculia, and possibly Covert NPD. It's courageous of you to share that with us. We're here to support and understand each other. Your interests are fantastic Btw, Rottmnt sounds like a lot of fun, and it's fantastic that you're exploring your creativity through writing little fanfics on ao3. Psychology, MCR, and music are fascinating topics too! Feel free to share your thoughts or recommendations; I'd love to hear more about what you're passionate about.

If you ever want to talk, chat, or discuss anything, don't hesitate to reach out. This community is all about connecting with others and fostering a positive and inclusive environment. You can start conversations like this or even join other topics on the forums option. We also offer one to one support if you'd prefer that, if you click on 'Confidential Support' in the top bar next to blogs, you can send a request and one of the support mentors will get back to you.Β 

thank you!

On 7/17/2023 at 7:48 PM, Bootyyyshaker9000 said:

I feel like I recognize you…