Sup everyone! Time for an introduction

Phiri Β  Β 

Hi! I’m new to this site so here is my introduction. My name Phiri. My pronouns are she/her. I’m a queer, greysexual woman. I have a pet snake. His name is Rophis (pronounced Rufus.) I enjoy art and reading πŸ™‚πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆβ€οΈ

10 hours ago, Phiri said:

Hi! I’m new to this site so here is my introduction. My name Phiri. My pronouns are she/her. I’m a queer, greysexual woman. I have a pet snake. His name is Rophis (pronounced Rufus.) I enjoy art and reading πŸ™‚πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆβ€οΈ

Welcome!Β πŸ₯³Β I enjoy art too, and a snake sounds like a super cool pet.Β  Hope you enjoy the community, and glad you're here :D

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

16 hours ago, Phiri said:

Welcome to the community! What do you like to read?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ur_gay_bestie said:

Welcome to the community! What do you like to read?

Thank you! I read basically anything fiction but I read a biography once on Edgar Allen Poe that I really liked. My favorite books are The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I also like to read poetry 😊

2 minutes ago, Phiri said:

Thank you! I read basically anything fiction but I read a biography once on Edgar Allen Poe that I really liked. My favorite books are The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I also like to read poetry 😊

Me too! I love the HP books. I also love poetry!

1 hour ago, Phiri said:

Awesome! Who’s your favorite poet?

I don't really have a favorite poet, but there's this poem about anxiety I realy like

• Digital Mentor
On 6/24/2023 at 4:29 AM, Phiri said:

Hi there Phiri, I also just wanted to say a huge big welcome to the Community. It's lovely to have you here πŸ™‚. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. I give support and advice to those who reach out to us. If there is anything on your mind and you feel like you need some support you can either post on the community (like you just did) or if you would prefer to talk about something more privately you can send us a confidential support request. Just click on the confidential support tab at the top of the page, message us through there and one of the support mentors will get back to you.Β 

I would love to hear a bit more about your snake if you're happy to tell us more 🐍

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Phiri said:

Thank you so much! Glad to have an open, supportive community ❀️ Rophis (my snake) is a Fancy Corn Snake. He is very well behaved🐍

Corn snakes are literally my favorite kind of snake!!🐍

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 6/26/2023 at 4:42 PM, Phiri said:

Thank you so much! Glad to have an open, supportive community ❀️ Rophis (my snake) is a Fancy Corn Snake. He is very well behaved🐍

Absolutely - I hope you'll enjoy being part of this amazing community.Β 

I know little about snakes - apart from all the well known facts about snakes but I'm very happy for you to educate me.Β  I do get a bit scared around snakes but I just read up on Corn Snakes and Rophis sounds like a nice snake to meet. How long have you had him for?Β 

Staff-Account.png

I’ve had him for a few months. When I got him he was only four months old and he is still very tiny. Happy to answer any questions about snakes you have πŸ™‚

• Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, Phiri said:

I’ve had him for a few months. When I got him he was only four months old and he is still very tiny. Happy to answer any questions about snakes you have πŸ™‚

He doesn't sound scary at allΒ πŸ˜€. What does he eat and where do you keep him?Β 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 6/28/2023 at 3:23 PM, Phiri said:

I feed him small, frozen mice. He lives in a terrarium in my dining room

It's nice that you have him in the dining room. Does your whole family likes snakes or just you? I would imagine he gets a lot of attention when you have visitorsΒ πŸ˜€

Staff-Account.png

My mom and sister aren’t really into snakes but they both agree that he is adorable. My dad loves snakes so they get along pretty well. Trust me, he gets lots of attention when people come over but we try not to take him out of his terrarium to oftenΒ 

• Digital Mentor
On 6/24/2023 at 4:29 AM, Phiri said:

Hi Phiri,

Welcome to Ditch the Label. My name is Duckie and I'm one of the support mentors.

Oh wow I love snakes! I always wanted one when I was little (since most of my family are allergic to furry pets). But wasn't allowed that either. Corn snakes are adorable! They look so mischievous with their big eyes!

Staff-Account.png