It's ok to be yourself

Breezy232 Β  Β 

Be yourself and have fun you can talk about being gay, bisexual, straight, transgender, gender fluid, or you can just talk about life problems.

• Like 1

Hi, how did or would you tell your parents that your bisexualΒ 

1 hour ago, Breezy232 said:

im not bi. but the best tactic imo is asking ur parents what their opinion on the lgbtq community is and act accordingly to their reaction. if theyre generally supportive or ok w it u can come out; if theyre bigoted dont; for ur safety

• Digital Mentor

Hi @Breezy232, I noticed that you are new here so I wanted to say a huge big welcome to the community! It's lovely to have you hereΒ πŸ˜€. You can either post a topic like you just did or if you would prefer to talk about something more privately then you can also send us a confidential message. Just click on the confidential support tab at the top of the page, send us a message and one of the support mentors will get back to you.Β 

8 hours ago, Breezy232 said:

Thank you for your question. I'm really glad you found us - there are loads of others here who have been thinking about exactly the same thing. And this is a really welcoming and safe space.Β 

I can see that @LIVI0Β has already given you some great advice. I would also like to add that it's completely up to you if and when you want to tell your parents. There is no pressure at all for you to come out if you don't feel ready to. But if you feel ready to and you would like some more advice around this please let us know. We are here for you!Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Hey @Breezy232!

Welcome to DTL!

I just wanted to let you know that I did write a post of advice here:Β 

Of course, if you have any worries or are in need of other advice, you can always ask here (or elsewhere)Β  :)