I think I am falling in love with someone who dosent likes me back

Maya G    

• Digital Mentor

Heyy @Maya G,  I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I see that you're new to our platform and I wanted to say a massive welcome! Super awesome having you join our community. You can start conversations like this or even join other topics on the forums option. We also offer one to one support if you'd prefer that, if you click on 'Confidential Support' in the top bar next to blogs, you can send a request and one of the support mentors will get back to you. 

7 hours ago, Maya G said:

How to tell him. The person I like is a bully

I can understand how difficult and confusing it can be when you develop feelings for someone who doesn't feel the same way, especially if that person has been unkind or behaves like a bully. It takes courage to acknowledge your feelings and consider sharing them with the person involved. I see why you want to share this with him but before expressing your feelings I do think it's important to prioritize your emotional well-being and safety. I was you to know that you deserve to be treated with respect and kindness in any relationship. Out of curiosity, has this person bullied you or is a bully in general? 

Staff-Account.png