Advice??

Non-Binary Person Here Β  Β 

I just found out that I have seizures. I feel bad cause I had to wake my partner up. I had a bad one an hour ago so I’m not feeling well. Any advice or suggestions on what I can do?

3 hours ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

I just found out that I have seizures. I feel bad cause I had to wake my partner up. I had a bad one an hour ago so I’m not feeling well. Any advice or suggestions on what I can do?

Hey there, that must be really stressful,Β  Are you seeing a doctor for your seizures, and could they have any medical advice around what to do when you have seizures?Β 

I think that you partner is likely glad you're okay and if you need to wake someone up, it's nothing to feel bad about.Β  How often do you have seizures?Β  And has your partner expressed any unhappiness around the way they're handled?Β  My guess is that you're doing everything you need to do to keep yourself safe, and it's necessary to get help in an emergency.

Having a conversation with your partner about your feelings could be helpful too if you feel like you need to sort anything out with them, such as safety planning or simply general feelings around the situation.Β  What do you think about talking to your partner?

You really can't control when you have a seizure, so this is definitely not your fault!

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

• 1 month later...

HI IΒ  was wondering about the 3.0 badge is it for everyone or just the people whove been her for awhile? I only ask because I've noticed that not everybody has got itΒ