Share your story (Sexuality)

dancer19    

Thanks for the thread, Dancer19!

I updated the title so that people can easily find it... it's a great opportunity to share!

You can also be a part of this thread, where we can talk about exploring, if that's what you're working through!

https://www.ditchthelabel.org/community/forum/sexuality-dating-relationships/27195-is-it-okay-for-you-to-question-explore-your-sexuality-join-the-conversation

-willow

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Well I’m bisexual and how I figured it out was my friend thought she was for awhile and I looked into to help and it related a lot to me. Before I could never imagine myself with the same gender I never thought I could be with a girl. But now five months after I realized this I have a girlfriend. So that really ensured my sexuality.i started questioning if I really was bi but once I saw this girl I fell hard for her and that really helped me accept it. Just see if you find the same gender attractive if you do figure out if you find both gender attractive or just one then go from there. I hope you find this helpful

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

The way that I found out that I was bi is because my I found this girl and I had this wierd feeling that I wanted to be with her all the time and I realised that I kept having crushes on both boys and girls. I thought about being pan but didn't think that was what I felt was the right word to describe me this all happened when I was 12. Sadly my school does not have an lgbtq+ group so I have not really found people like me and build a support system.

Best of luck!

The Rainwing~

well when i was six i found girls in swimsuits really hot and always dressed my sims in the most revealing ones and it goed with men too. when i was 11 y/o i got to know the term lesbian and had a sexuality crisis, even though all of my crushes were men. with time i understood that even if i was a gay girl it isn't anything bad. now i consider myself panromantic asexual and i have nothing against being with a girl. for a long time i imagined my future only with a woman even though i'm leaning more towards guys.