Gender Fluid

the.one.they.call.gay Β  Β 

I think I might be gender fluid. I've been confused about my gender and stuff for a while now. I'm saving up for a binder. I don't wear dresses anymore, and I hate being called 'pretty'. I want so badly to be called 'handsome' after 14 years of being called 'pretty'.Β  I still dress girly sometimes but I mostly wear my older brothers hand-me-down t-shirts. I'm gonna wear suit next time I have a formal event. I guess all I have to figure out is the best time to tell my Mom and Dad.Β 

• Digital Mentor
10 hours ago, ur_gay_bestie said:

I think I might be gender fluid. I've been confused about my gender and stuff for a while now. I'm saving up for a binder. I don't wear dresses anymore, and I hate being called 'pretty'. I want so badly to be called 'handsome' after 14 years of being called 'pretty'.Β  I still dress girly sometimes but I mostly wear my older brothers hand-me-down t-shirts. I'm gonna wear suit next time I have a formal event. I guess all I have to figure out is the best time to tell my Mom and Dad.Β 

Hi there, It's great that you’re figuring it all out at the moment. I think the journey of getting to know ourselves is really exciting and I don't think we ever stop getting to know ourselves. What do you think? One thing I would like to say is that it can take time, and it might be helpful for you not to put pressure on yourself to have an answer straight away.Β  Often, with time and experience (eg you mentioned wearing a suit, next time you have a formal event) things will become clearer. And the same goes for speaking to your parents. There is no pressure for you to tell them if you don't feel ready yet. However, if you do feel ready, then we're here for you and we can support you with this if you like?Β 

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

20 hours ago, ur_gay_bestie said:

hi you just fallowed me and i read you about me and i also love rock music and i play piano know how to play guitar and hate sunny days to!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1