This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

I don't know what to do

Sam. Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hey new here just reaslently came out to come if my friend and my best friend said she couldn't be my friend anymore I said that's fine but she teamed up with my cousin and outed me to my parents and they tried to kick me out but there letting me sleep there in 5 years I will not have to deal with them anymore but it's really hurting my mental health I don't know what to do and if I try to talk to them there just going to just not let me even sleep there what should I do?

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

Click this notice to reveal the content.
10 hours ago, Max. said:

Hey new here just reaslently came out to come if my friend and my best friend said she couldn't be my friend anymore I said that's fine but she teamed up with my cousin and outed me to my parents and they tried to kick me out but there letting me sleep there in 5 years I will not have to deal with them anymore but it's really hurting my mental health I don't know what to do and if I try to talk to them there just going to just not let me even sleep there what should I do?

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened to you. I've sent you a message on confidential support. Please know that you are not alone and we're here to support you.Β 

Staff-Account.png

Γ—
Γ—