I am a closeted bi and I have a super close friend who might take it the wrong way

Tyler Louise    

My best friend, I’ll call her Caro, is quite obviously not lesbian. Caro and I have been lesbian-shipped together. I am not attracted to her.

I actually have a crush on another bi, I’ll call her Dakshi, who is so beautiful and funny. Nobody knows I’m bi, although she might guess. Caro doesn’t know Dakshi. I’m worried that Caro will think that I like her and end our friendship.

I’m so scared. Please help.

Hi there Tyler Louise!

You have a very interesting situation! ... A close friend who you're very comfortable with, but not attracted to. And then another female friend who you have a crush on...

It sounds like Dakshi might be the perfect person to tell that you're bi. It sounds like you can trust her, and that she will support you however you need. Telling Dakshi about your crush on her can come after, if you want-- but it's really important to have friends that you can be the truest you with.

I'm wondering-- since you're worried Caro might end your friendship-- is there any possibility that she mgiht like you more than 'just friends'? Because, if she's a true friend, I don't think she would end a friendship over you being attracted to both guys and girls...

-willow

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Thank you so much Willow! You have helped me so much. Last night I came out to my mom. She took it well. I think that that will help me to gain the strength to tell Dakshi that I’m bi. If I get the chance, I will today. I think I will wait a little longer to tell Caro though. Thanks again. Without you, I wouldn’t be coming out anytime soon.

Thank you so much Willow! You have helped me so much. Last night I came out to my mom. She took it well. I think that that will help me to gain the strength to tell Dakshi that I’m bi. If I get the chance, I will today. I think I will wait a little longer to tell Caro though. Thanks again. Without you, I wouldn’t be coming out anytime soon.

That's awesome to her that your mom took it well! :D

Love this!!!!! Looking forward to the update!

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.