Chit chat

Jolly giant    

let’s talk.

I’ve been away from DTL for quite a while because I’ve had technology issues and I’ve been super busy lately but it’s nice to be back and be able to talk to you all again.

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE

17 minutes ago, Jolly giant said:

let’s talk.

I’ve been away from DTL for quite a while because I’ve had technology issues and I’ve been super busy lately but it’s nice to be back and be able to talk to you all again.

Dang, right when I'm about to leave you're back...

and yeah, happy pride month :)

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, Jolly giant said:

let’s talk.

Happy pride month!! Welcome back - it's lovely to hear from you again 😀

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

• 2 weeks later...

While I was away from DTL, I got a volunteering job where I get to work with children who have ADHD and it’s really enjoyable, I can’t wait for the summer activities to begin because my boss wants me to help out so I’m going to have a busy summer this year.

9 hours ago, Jolly giant said:

While I was away from DTL, I got a volunteering job where I get to work with children who have ADHD and it’s really enjoyable, I can’t wait for the summer activities to begin because my boss wants me to help out so I’m going to have a busy summer this year.

:0 I’m volunteering too! Therefore, also going to have a busy summer