My Welcome Party Post :)

Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once Β  Β 

Hey, I'm new here!

Β 

My name is Em (she/her) and I live in Canada. I absolutely love to write and listen music as well as figure skate and run I also have two cats named Pumpkin and Mint who are siblings.Β πŸ₯°

I've recently come out as lesbian to myself and one close friend--I'm hoping to ask some (a lot of) questions and get some advice from this platform as I understand who I am.

5 hours ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Hey, I'm new here!

My name is Em (she/her) and I live in Canada. I absolutely love to write and listen music as well as figure skate and run I also have two cats named Pumpkin and Mint who are siblings.Β πŸ₯°

I've recently come out as lesbian to myself and one close friend--I'm hoping to ask some (a lot of) questions and get some advice from this platform as I understand who I am.

Welcome! ^^ What kind of things do you like to write and listen to?

1 hour ago, Ghost of Rain said:

Welcome! ^^ What kind of things do you like to write and listen to?

I like to write anything, but especially contemporary fiction, short stories, novels, and poems. As for music, pretty much anything! I love indie, alternative rock, plus anything with the piano and cello!

• Digital Mentor
On 5/31/2023 at 12:59 PM, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Hey, I'm new here!

Hi there, I also wanted to say a huge big welcome to the community. It's lovely to have you hereΒ πŸ™‚. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. I give support and advice to those who reach out to us. Congratulations on coming out to yourself and a friend!!! I can imagine that was a big step and we're really happy for you! Please do ask lots of questions. This is a really welcoming and friendly space and there are lots of others here, who are alsoΒ  getting to know themselves better . I find we're always changing and never quite stop getting to know yourselves better. What do you think?Β 

Just to let you know, that if you ever want to talk about anything confidentially then you can send us a confidential message. Just click on the Confidential Support tab at the top of the page and one of the support mentors will get back to you.Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

9 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, I also wanted to say a huge big welcome to the community. It's lovely to have you hereΒ πŸ™‚. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. I give support and advice to those who reach out to us. Congratulations on coming out to yourself and a friend!!! I can imagine that was a big step and we're really happy for you! Please do ask lots of questions. This is a really welcoming and friendly space and there are lots of others here, who are alsoΒ  getting to know themselves better . I find we're always changing and never quite stop getting to know yourselves better. What do you think?Β 

Just to let you know, that if you ever want to talk about anything confidentially then you can send us a confidential message. Just click on the Confidential Support tab at the top of the page and one of the support mentors will get back to you.Β 

Thanks for the warm welcome :):):) I really like the atmosphere of this space and I’m finding it super helpful already! I do definitely think there is always more to learn about ourselves, and I’m eager to get to know myself better as well :)