Hi new here

Sam. ย  ย 

Just looking for new friends that will not put me down or just leave me all togetherย 

• Digital Mentor
On 5/27/2023 at 7:59 PM, Max. said:

Just looking for new friends that will not put me down or just leave me all togetherย 

Hi @Max.ย I just wanted to say a huge big welcome to our community!! It's great to have you hereย ๐Ÿ˜€. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. It sounds like you have had a tough time with your friends recently and I am sorry to hear that. I'm glad you've found us though. This is a really welcoming and supportive community and I am sure you will find other people to connect with here.

We're here for you if you would like to talk a bit more about what happened with your friends. Please don't feel you have to though. This is a safe space and it's completely up to you what you would like to share with us.ย 

Staff-Account.png

On 5/27/2023 at 1:59 PM, Max. said:

Hi!ย  I'm Heather, it's nice to meet you.ย  Lovely having you here and being friends sounds great.

On 5/30/2023 at 11:16 AM, Bisexual Soprano said:

Hi!ย  I'm Heather, it's nice to meet you.ย  Lovely having you here and being friends sounds great.

Hi Heather nice to meet youย 

Edited by Max.

22 minutes ago, Max. said:

Hi Heather nice to meet youย 

Nice to meet you too!ย  How are you doing today?

3 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Nice to meet you too!ย  How are you doing today?

I could be better hruย 

• Digital Mentor

Hi @Max.ย I'm Duckie, one of the support mentors and I just want to say welcome to Ditch The Label. We are happy to have you here with us. This is a warm, welcoming community and I'm sure you'll find many kind, like-minded people here.ย 

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Duckie said:

Hi @Max.ย I'm Duckie, one of the support mentors and I just want to say welcome to Ditch The Label. We are happy to have you here with us. This is a warm, welcoming community and I'm sure you'll find many kind, like-minded people here.ย 

Hi duckie nice to meet youย 

On 6/4/2023 at 4:32 PM, Max. said:

I could be better hruย 

Doing pretty good!

On 6/13/2023 at 5:14 AM, Max. said:

That's good ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks :) I actually had a cool day yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ I'm gonna post abt that in a min

3 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Thanks :) I actually had a cool day yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ I'm gonna post abt that in a min

Ok