Confused πŸ€”

Jessic Β  Β 

I don't know what to do! I like girls more than I like men and have had a girlfriend before but I'm engaged to a man. Recently I've been craving to kiss girls but know full well that would class as cheating and I'm not the cheating sorts. I'm confused on what to do with this feeling I've had for a while....

6 hours ago, Jessic said:

I don't know what to do! I like girls more than I like men and have had a girlfriend before but I'm engaged to a man. Recently I've been craving to kiss girls but know full well that would class as cheating and I'm not the cheating sorts. I'm confused on what to do with this feeling I've had for a while....

Hi I'm Catsup, one of the support mentors here.Β  I'm sorry to hear you are feeling confused in your relationship and feelings.Β  It can be very hard to navigate, especially if you are engaged to someone.Β  How is your relationship with your fiancΓ©, and would this be something you could communicate in any way to him?Β  It can be a scary thing to bring up and it is totally up to you.Β  Since you have had this feeling for a while, how do you think you imagine your ideal romantic future at this point?

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

My relationship with him is amazing, one of the best I've ever been in. He knows I like girls but I just don't know how to tell him about this incase we break up and that is the last thing I want. I want to be with him forever. He is my ideal romantic relationship, just the fact he isn't a girl. He is very feminine features and small waist and I'm taller than him, which I love and he knows, I just am not sure how to tell him it without it sounding like I want to break up. X

On 5/19/2023 at 11:01 PM, Jessic said:

My relationship with him is amazing, one of the best I've ever been in. He knows I like girls but I just don't know how to tell him about this incase we break up and that is the last thing I want. I want to be with him forever. He is my ideal romantic relationship, just the fact he isn't a girl. He is very feminine features and small waist and I'm taller than him, which I love and he knows, I just am not sure how to tell him it without it sounding like I want to break up. X

Hey, it sounds like you have a strong desire to be with your fiancΓ©, even if you might have a physical preference for women.Β  What do you think about writing out your feelings ahead of time before talking to him?Β  Letting him know exactly how you feel about the relationship and wanting to stay with him, might help you reassure him and navigate this with him.Β  What do you think of this idea?

Staff-Account.png

19 hours ago, Jessic said:

Sounds like a good idea. I'll do thatΒ 

Okay! If you have any doubts about this or need more support in the future, you know where to find us.Β πŸ™‚

Staff-Account.png