Gone

Persephone44    

Hey, I just wanted to let @Equivalent Ways, @-Marra-, @CyranTheCat, @Soy_Esa_Perra, @Zaylee, and @SCARE (Ember). That I'm taking a two-month break from DTL over the summer starting May 23rd.  

I hope all of you have a great summer and Thank all of you for the support you have given me. Im not quite leaving yet, but I just thought you guys should know so it's not like I'm ignoring you. 

Also, All HAIL LORD SCARE OF EMBERS, RULER OF THE NERDS                  lol, <3

• Hug 3

6 minutes ago, Persephone44 said:

Hey, I just wanted to let @Equivalent Ways, @-Marra-, @CyranTheCat, @Soy_Esa_Perra, @Zaylee, and @SCARE (Ember). That I'm taking a two-month break from DTL over the summer starting May 23rd.  

I hope all of you have a great summer and Thank all of you for the support you have given me. Im not quite leaving yet, but I just thought you guys should know so it's not like I'm ignoring you. 

Also, All HAIL LORD SCARE OF EMBERS, RULER OF THE NERDS                  lol, <3

you will be missed very much but i will always be gone starting on the same day so thats funny! i hope you al have an amazing summer and i wish you well!!!! most of you have made my year better then it has been by just being there for me and i hope i did the same for you guys and you all have a special place in my world and heart <3 @Olivia05 my dear dear little sister i will miss you the most this summer it’s been a short period of time but i feel like i’ve known you my life and you brighten up my world and have made me and strawberry laugh sm and we both love you to the fullest… you are now officially part of our family and you’d be my maid of honor at the wedding as you know my blood family isn’t who i call my real family but you, strawberry, and me are a great start to the family i’ve always wanted and i wanted to thank you for everything you have done for me! 

5 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

you will be missed very much but i will always be gone starting on the same day so thats funny! i hope you al have an amazing summer and i wish you well!!!! most of you have made my year better then it has been by just being there for me and i hope i did the same for you guys and you all have a special place in my world and heart <3 @Olivia05 my dear dear little sister i will miss you the most this summer it’s been a short period of time but i feel like i’ve known you my life and you brighten up my world and have made me and strawberry laugh sm and we both love you to the fullest… you are now officially part of our family and you’d be my maid of honor at the wedding as you know my blood family isn’t who i call my real family but you, strawberry, and me are a great start to the family i’ve always wanted and i wanted to thank you for everything you have done for me! 

we will miss you! I hope you have a gorgeous wedding (it will be knowing you <3) and an amazing marriage

8 minutes ago, Persephone44 said:

we will miss you! I hope you have a gorgeous wedding (it will be knowing you <3) and an amazing marriage

thank you sm! but the wedding isn’t fir a while but thank you!

30 minutes ago, Persephone44 said:

Hey! Aww we will miss you! But thanks for letting us know 🥹💖

1 hour ago, Persephone44 said:

Bye, Hae a good summer

52 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

ofc

48 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hey! Aww we will miss you! But thanks for letting us know 🥹💖

Thank you, you too!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

Bye, Hae a good summer

Thanks you too!

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Persephone44 said:

Heyy @Persephone44, Hope you have a lovely summer and if you need us at any point feel free to send a request on CS! 

Mackenzie Ziegler Whatever GIF by KenzieSwimming Pool Summer GIF by pikaole

Staff-Account.png

5 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Persephone44, Hope you have a lovely summer and if you need us at any point feel free to send a request on CS! 

Mackenzie Ziegler Whatever GIF by KenzieSwimming Pool Summer GIF by pikaole

thank you! You too!

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Persephone44 said:

ofc

💗🫂 bittersweet memories 

• Hug 1

2 hours ago, Persephone44 said:

Have a good summer!

1 hour ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Wait what Wedding sorry I havent been on in a while so now i am behind on things

4 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

Wait what Wedding sorry I havent been on in a while so now i am behind on things

im engaged 

Just now, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

im engaged 

Wait you are!?!?

Congrats though

4 hours ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

Have a good summer!

thanks, you too!

9 hours ago, Luie said:

I Do Love GIF by Yeremia AdiciptaHallmark Ecards Art GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

How are you feeling @Soy_Esa_Perra?

good and bad… how are you feeling?

• Digital Mentor
21 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

good and bad… how are you feeling?

I am well, thank you for asking 😊 You wanna talk a bit more about what's the good and bad? 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

On 5/19/2023 at 12:17 PM, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

@Soy_Esa_Perra
Awww I’m sorry I just saw this but if I could I totally would be your MoH bc you’ve made this short time that we’ve known each other a great time just by being there for me…I love both you and strawberry and take y’all as family. I hope y’all have an amazing wedding and I’m sad that I can’t be there to celebrate your special day with both of you. We’d have a blast lmao! I will talk to you towards the end of august because that’s when my school year starts up again…message me when you’re school starts again and I’ll do the same. Love you my chosen older sister and brother!
I won’t be on until August because I have exams this week and I need to study a lot but thanks for being there for me throughout everything I love all of you and I hope everyone has an amazing summer. 

Edited by Olivia05

On 5/19/2023 at 12:06 PM, Persephone44 said:

Aww, it’s ok! Hope you have a good time over the summer! I’m also going to be taking a break from DTL starting July 13th 😞

Its not that I want to, it’s just I dont have the freedom…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CyranTheCat said:

Aww, it’s ok! Hope you have a good time over the summer! I’m also going to be taking a break from DTL starting July 13th 😞

Its not that I want to, it’s just I dont have the freedom…

thanks, you too.

wdym?

2 hours ago, Persephone44 said:

thanks, you too.

wdym?

Strict mom, rules don’t change, and my school ends earlier than my siblings 😞 

25 minutes ago, CyranTheCat said:

Strict mom, rules don’t change, and my school ends earlier than my siblings 😞 

oh,. srry

• Thanks 1