This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

anyone want to do a survival rp

alex_the_chill    

pay not attion to

Edited by -Aussie-

(hey im making a recap for coyotea, so me ,alex aussie,azra, jinx witch i forgot her name are at a store i get chased azra saves me jinx is gone we go to a building running from zombies she jumps on to a hospital buidings roof im outside she unlockes the door so i can get in we snoop around find a ded guy and a glowy thing in a mysterios room we get locked i say somebackstory about alex and we where going to break thru a window. boom recap done )

(Jinx name is Kore)

(we found a radio) 

(oh yea we found a radio attempted to talk to people azra yelled at alex to not break it and we agree to show kore if alex doesnt break it)

(yep thats about it)

(what?)

( I don't know what they mean)

(yeah pls)

//what? I was very clear. Clearer than anything either of you have posted, I can barely read your messages because there’s such a lack of punctuation. 

(ik but you asked to join like 2 days ago then you just appeared out of the blue and and we are confused are you joining orrrrr?)

(orrrrr not)

Edited by -Aussie-

2 minutes ago, alex_the_chill said:

(ik but you asked to join like 2 days ago then you just appeared out of the blue and and we are confused are you joining orrrrr?)

//What I mean is I’m having second thoughts about this. I’ll let you know what I decide when I do decide. Also yeah, I haven’t been on much because I have a lot of stuff going on irl.

(you dont have to join we have been going without you just let us if you want to join:)

Just now, alex_the_chill said:

(you dont have to join we have been going without you just let us if you want to join:)

//Yeah, that’s what I just said..