I think I'm Bisexual and I think I have a crush on my girl best friend.

RJ Β  Β 

• RJ changed the title to I think I'm Bisexual and I think I have a crush on my girl best friend.
On 5/17/2023 at 3:26 AM, RJ said:

What should I do?

hello! from experience, idk how strong your feelings are, but for me it was about, like, being honest obviously but also, I realized that I wanted her still as a friend, than no one at all.. Anyway tho! I could use a little more info on ur relationship and such to give better advise πŸ™‚πŸ‘

• Like 1

On 5/17/2023 at 5:26 AM, RJ said:

What should I do?

Hi, it can be very challenging to navigate romantic feelings in a friendship. How are you feeling right now about telling your friend versus keeping the friendship the same?Β  Know that there is no right or wrong answer, but yes if you have more details or thoughts to share, definitely feel free to reply here!

Staff-Account.png

Yeah, I kinda wanna keep her as my best friend and I know she had a boyfriend before so I know she's not into me. I don't really wanna tell her because I feel as though she will end the friendship and maybe find me weird. Thanks, any advice will do!

15 hours ago, RJ said:

Yeah, I kinda wanna keep her as my best friend and I know she had a boyfriend before so I know she's not into me. I don't really wanna tell her because I feel as though she will end the friendship and maybe find me weird. Thanks, any advice will do!

Hey, that makes sense to keep her as your friend if you think the romantic feelings aren't mutual.Β  It sounds like you trust your own judgement on this, which is great. :)Β  My only suggestion, if any, is to take care of yourself and keep focusing on your other connections you have to people too.Β  It's hard to keep feelings to ourselves in some situations, so feel free to reach out here any time too if you want more support!

• Yaaas 1

Staff-Account.png